• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung 256GB 840 Pro Series 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD)
Price: $249.00 Add to cart for lower price
Instant Savings: -$10.00 Offer ends JAN 26 '13
ACTUAL PRICE when in cart = 219.99. + free shipping

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/897040-REG/Samsung_mz_7pd2...

Newegg and Amazon are also around the same price. It seems that the PRO serie is finaly having some price cute... I am waiting for <200$.

Please share if you find better.

Member Summary

Samsung 256GB 840 Pro
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

quick update:
http://www.ecost.com/p/Samsung-Removable-Hard-Drives/product~dpn...
Never used this website/vendor before but: $209.99
+ Shipping & Handling: $6.49
= Grand Total: $216.48

Put SSD on title

eCost is usually a pretty good vendor. these things are finally coming down, i need to get a bigger ssd as my current one is all filled up!

In case anyone is looking for one of these, BandH has this on sale for $220 again with free shipping. I just ordered one. Not the best price ever, but the best right now that i can find.

FYI, all sites say this drive has a 5-yr warranty. The box itself says 5-yr warranty.

I just registered mine on Samsung's site and it says 3-yr warranty only.

Sketchy.

coolbreeze said:   FYI, all sites say this drive has a 5-yr warranty. The box itself says 5-yr warranty.

Sketchy.

Then you bought the vanilla 840. Not the Pro version. Completely different SSDs...

PROOO
Disclaimer
Kougar said:   coolbreeze said:   FYI, all sites say this drive has a 5-yr warranty. The box itself says 5-yr warranty.

Sketchy.

Then you bought the vanilla 840. Not the Pro version. Completely different SSDs...

Lol, no. I have the Pro. Not the cheaper 250gb TLC version. Just snapped a photo for your viewing pleasure.

Bottom line is the warranty is only 3 years for the Pro. Do you show 5 years on the Samsung warranty site?? I feel they sneakily reduced it by 2 years without telling anyone...the back of my box says "5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY" yet when you register, it's only 3.

You should be able to fight that with Samsung..their website also still says it is a 5 yr warranty.

This is what my registration page looks like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014