• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowes is starting a new online or in-store promotion yesterday 1/16/2013 that gives you up to a $1,000 Lowe's gift card by mail.

The cards start at $30 for a $399 purchase and end up at $1,000 for a $5,999 or above purchase.
The coupon is Here

In addition to the gift card, Lowes will also offer 18 months same as cash on all purchases above $299 according to an associate. Please check with your store for details. In addition, don't forget FW Cash Back!

You can also get an additional 10% off if you sign up for the mover's discount coupon on the Lowe's web site. Here is the direct linky to the sign up page.

Hope this helps someone!

[Edit: To add mover's discount]

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dang it, water heaters excluded.

I'm going in this evening, hopefully the pedestals for the washing machine I'm buying are included. Unfortunately, since I can't find my Lowe's CC I lose out on the FW Cash Back!

does an outdoor grill qualify as an appliance?

wuhoo said:   does an outdoor grill qualify as an appliance?
Really???

wish they had this when i bought my 2k refrigerator

djHobbes said:   wuhoo said:   does an outdoor grill qualify as an appliance?
Really???
i consider it an appliance at home because i do a lot of grilling and have an outdoor kitchen. i doubt Lowes classifies it as such, but was only asking to see if anyone had confirmation.

$5999 after all applicable discounts. So.... 10% off 5000 coupon from change of address pack works with this? 1500 off 6500?

AliceKinnian said:   $5999 after all applicable discounts. So.... 10% off 5000 coupon from change of address pack works with this? 1500 off 6500?
I'm using all the stated discounts for my new washer/pedestal combo. I'm not sure if the combination will raise any eyebrows though becuase it seems as if the folks at Lowe's aren't even aware of the gift card offer at the moment. Let's keep this our secret because they are probably less likely to give other discounts if they know you are getting a gift card too!

just bought a $330 microwave/hood combo for for $75 at Lowes which was an amazing deal but I got excited for a second thinking maybe if the wording was right I could get another $30 back, oh well.

djHobbes said:   wuhoo said:   does an outdoor grill qualify as an appliance?
Really???

Only if your wife does the BBQ'ing

AliceKinnian said:   $5999 after all applicable discounts. So.... 10% off 5000 coupon from change of address pack works with this? 1500 off 6500?

The change of address packs do not have the Lowes coupon anymore. Just a Lowes ad with a code to take to the website and ask for one. It will be emailed to you.

Bought a frig there tonight. It was mismarked. Samsung 25.7 Cu Ft black was $1899. The same model in white was marked for $1399. When I asked about it they said it was a mistake and took the sign down. He said they would have to give it me because it was marked that. Ok by me. Also used the Lowes card for another 5% off and still have the $120 gift card coming.

One happy camper here!

scottwood2 said:   Bought a frig there tonight. It was mismarked. Samsung 25.7 Cu Ft black was $1899. The same model in white was marked for $1399. When I asked about it they said it was a mistake and took the sign down. He said they would have to give it me because it was marked that. Ok by me. Also used the Lowes card for another 5% off and still have the $120 gift card coming.

One happy camper here!

I had to pick up a new washer. It just happened that the model I wanted (Electrolux) was on sale. Got the 10% off moving discount (I didn't even have to wait for the coupon. The manager was *very* nice) and will be getting a nice little $80 Lowe's gift card in the mail for all my spring mulch needs! The only thing that didn't go my way was that the pedestals weren't included as "major appliance" for the gift card. Also got 18 months SAC (could have opted for an additional 5% off) so I guess I'm a happy camper as well!

Electolux is the same as ICON, which is an excluded brand. The other excluded brands are Dacor, and Fisher Pakel. Clearance items and previous sales are also excluded.

ICON is the professional/edsigner brand by the manufacturers of Electrolux. It's the same thing as Whirlpool, Maytag/JennAir. Lowe's specifically mentioned a *brand* not a manufacturer so I should be good. Besides, the sales person made it a selling point so If I don't qualify you can be sure the manager will hear about it!

Nice! I just had to get a new refrigerator. Got a nice frigidaire Side-by-Side for $899 - $89 (10% movers) made it $809 + tax = $865 OTD, - $80 Rebate ($799+ gets an $80 rebate).

will this work on scratch and dent? I'm looking for a gas cooking stove...any recomendations?

brotherhpj said:   will this work on scratch and dent? I'm looking for a gas cooking stove...any recomendations?
The coupon states that it will not work for clearance items, but I think this is a YMMV type thing because clearances and closeouts are typically handled differently than scratch and dent. It never hurts to ask. good luck!

anyone got the link to submit the rebate online?

Instead of the SAC with the Lowes card, you can get 5% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.