• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
c3 said:   

Unless they have changed the requirements, the pastels will not go through.

you are correct. It did not. I contacted them and they are going to escalate and see.

MysteriousGirl said:   davriley1 said:   UPDATE: Sweet! the coupon code (117308) was entered as a coupon and did not trigger the rebate form.
Called manager back. told her to try entering that number as a sku. pulled the form right up. as we were out of the area and could not bring the paper back to 'rebuy' The manager was actually as happy as I was to see it work now! She offered to mail to us 'gift cards' valued at the 100% full price of the 4 reams of paper we had bought. That's why it pays to be courteous as possible to managers. (within reason, as some CSR's/managers are total jerks).

Just remember to ask the cashier to enter that number (117308) first as a SKU number (or what people have been referring to as a dummy sku - which was confusing to me initially).

Happy Ending!!!

How come u purchased 4 reams, isn't the limit 2 max ?

I 'live' at two different addresses. two separate receipts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014