• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Bluetooth Mouse X4000B $19.99 for instore Pick up

Appears to be the HP 4000 but bluetooth instead of the 2.4. NO TOGGLE IS INCLUDED. But most of us have a hot deal toggle or have built in bluetooth

HP MOUSE

Reports a 9 month battery life. I just got mine and it has a texture/feel like the thinkpad.

There are no directions inside on how to change the batteries. This is the link to those instructions: How to change batteries! After you open the top there are two tabs (one directly over each battery). Press gently down on the tabs and the battery holder will pop right out! Then you can remove the batteries and replace them.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HP BLUETOOTH MOUSE X4000B
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one, sight unseen. It's hard to find a decently built Bluetooth mouse these days that doesn't cost a fortune. I hope this one is of acceptable quality.

Maybe mention the store in title

Thanks I definitely should have written Best Buy in the title. It is a decent mouse and it connected to the Tpad flawlessly. There was no asking for codes. I really like it thus far.

Thanks. Had expiring RZ $ so got one.

How do you replace the battery on this thing? I opened the top but there's no way to get the battery out! Anyone?

edit: never mind. Didn't pay attention to OP's instruction. Thanks!

Anyone have a disconnection issue with this mouse? Mine would disconnect intermittently (LED goes off completely or starts blinking (bluetooth search). I returned the first one with the same issue and the 2nd one is doing the same thing. One of the reviews on BB says reported the same issue so wondering if these mice with a quality issue here.

No I don't have disconnect issue with this mouse and bluetooth 4.0. Not at all. But I do have disconnect issues with an older bluetooth (2.0 on a Dell 1525) and a different mouse. So in that case I'm sure that it is the bluetooth version NOT the mouse. Might want to try new drivers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014