• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dreamcast Collection - Xbox 360 @ Walmart - $8.61
compare at $18.99
free in-store pickup

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dreamcast Collection - Xbox 360
Thanks sparky34
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is pretty awesome! DC was the first video game console to offer this quality of graphics for gaming. the real DC is highly hackable, but if you just want the games then it's well worth the $9

Crazy Taxi forever scarred my brain with Offspring.

Shows as $9.06 for me.

Crazy Taxi is awesome, would love to play it on PS3 some day.

Have any of you played it for xbox? I almost got this (for more $) a month ago, but I read that they changed the crazy taxi music. I think it was someone's review on Amazon.

I know they changed the music for the XboxLive download. It just isn't the same game if it doesn't start with "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah"

Shenmue - the original...

Thanks OP, picked one up!

got mine last week for a little more have not played yet.fast ship to store

I still have 3 dreamcast consoles and a ton of games... First "network" capable console.

I don't get it... It doesn't look like it's included in this.

BuzzardGas said:   Shenmue - the original...

Dreamcast's graphics are better than a lot of today's games.

Xbox copied Dreamcast. Dreamcast had 4 controller ports, a modem to play online, and you could hook two of them to two TVs and play the same split screen game, a racing game for example. with each half of the screen on it;s own TV.

Of course Microsoft couldn't even come up with a name for Xbox. Total laziness.

Reduced to $8.15. Thanks op.

FatWalletTopDeals said:   Dreamcast Collection - Xbox 360 @ Walmart - $8.61
compare at $18.99
free in-store pickup

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Wow dreamcast titles.. Used to own one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014