• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5% Off T-Mobile, Pageplus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket, Red Pocket and Airvoice refills
on www.callingmart.com NOW through 02/05/13.
Coupon Code: MLK125 (minimum purchase of $18 required)

Member Summary

callingmart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills NOW through 02/5/13. Coupon Code: MLK127

10% Off at&t go phone refills on http://www.callingmart.com NOW through 02/5/13. Coupon Code: MLK1210

Got two months of Simple Mobile for the wifey for $76.. thanks OP

CM has 4 different entries for TMo (TMobile Broadband Plan, TMobile Monthly Plan, TMobile To Go Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill, TMobile To Go RTR/Topup - Auto Load To Phone). The fourth is obviously different, but are the other three interchangeable? I want to buy a couple of refills for flexibility, and with the 5% coupon the cost of (say) $30+$50 should be the same as $40+$40 or whatever. But I don't want to discover the first one's PIN only works on a data plan.

Right now the phone is on $60 Monthly4G and will be changed to something else, probably $50, then later to $3/day.

Thanks!
=aw

If you are talking about the monthly pre-paid plan, then I use the To Go Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill option.

Not sure if they differ from one another but that's the one I use and it works. I'm on the $30 a month, 100 minutes/5GB data plan.

ottawa said:   CM has 4 different entries for TMo (TMobile Broadband Plan, TMobile Monthly Plan, TMobile To Go Prepaid Wireless Airtime Minutes Refill, TMobile To Go RTR/Topup - Auto Load To Phone). The fourth is obviously different, but are the other three interchangeable? I want to buy a couple of refills for flexibility, and with the 5% coupon the cost of (say) $30+$50 should be the same as $40+$40 or whatever. But I don't want to discover the first one's PIN only works on a data plan.

Right now the phone is on $60 Monthly4G and will be changed to something else, probably $50, then later to $3/day.

Thanks!
=aw

Thanks, actually I'm changing one phone from $60/mo to $50/mo and later it might go to BTM or BTD. Hoping a refill is a refill is a refill (as long as it's not applied directly to the phone).

=aw

muoot said:   7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills NOW through 02/5/13. Coupon Code: MLK127

10% Off at&t go phone refills on http://www.callingmart.com NOW through 02/5/13. Coupon Code: MLK1210

Any working and current codes for at%t?

I recently got a code good until March 5 but deleted it. Anybody get the same code?

PRD1310

PPRD1310 says not valid on page plus. However PRD135 does work on PP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014