• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thermo Wear Insulated i-Touch Finger Gloves (Choice of 4 Colors) @ Tanga - $2.99 after Coupon
was $19.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
FATWALLET - $3 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Tanga
See Tanga discounts that earn Up to 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

thanks! got 3 pairs

They look very thin. Not sure if it can provide much warmth.

In for 6! So that is like 6 for 1 right? LOL

just buy a nokia lumia 920 and you will not need any special gloves.

They are not the warmest, but warm enough. The stitching quality is not great and you'll see threads in some areas and they are not 1 size fit all. It doesn't fit my wife's hand to the tip so it's pointless for those that have small or short fingers. I have to even do an occasional pull to reach my fingers to the tip to comfortably use my Galaxy S3. Another thing is these gloves are slippery when holding your phone. I have to use with caution when on NYC subways on the packed trains. Best use with both hands. Bought 4 pair but @ $2.99. Worth it I might add.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014