• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
15% off your transaction
(20% off nice! and w brand)
good for one day only, 02/01/13

Must be 55 years of age. Proof of age may be required. Discounts not valid on prescriptions, cigarettes, dairy products, liquor, liquor department items, phone cards, newspapers, magazines, stamps, gift cards, items or services submitted to insurance for reimbursement or where otherwise limited by law. Also not valid toward Prescription Savings Club membership fee.

note-most stores will accept the AARP card as "proof" for the senior day even if you are under 55. YMMV on that.

Member Summary

Walgreens
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"note-most stores will accept the AARP card as "proof" for the senior day even if you are under 55. YMMV on that."

I'm not 55, but DH is so I'm an AARP member. As my AARP card is linked to my account, does that satisfy the discount automatically or have folks found they need to otherwise prove their eligibility (through showing AARP card or Driver's License)? Thanks.

Gertrude23 said:   "note-most stores will accept the AARP card as "proof" for the senior day even if you are under 55. YMMV on that."

I'm not 55, but DH is so I'm an AARP member. As my AARP card is linked to my account, does that satisfy the discount automatically or have folks found they need to otherwise prove their eligibility (through showing AARP card or Driver's License)? Thanks.

in my area, I've always flashed my AARP card and said it's senior day. it doesn't auto generate the discount, the cashier must hit a special button on the cash register screen to prompt the discount. However, if the AARP promo of spend $25 in one order (after discount/before tax), get 5000 Balance Rewards points is on for February, as it has been the past few months, you will get that as well. Nothing the cashier needs to do, just have the AARP scanned as part of the c/o process.

fatwallet: we don't get bums to buy us alcohol, just FAR stuff from Walgreens on senior day

http://images.iheartwags.com/ad_scans/2013/0127/wags012713.pdf

AD which will be valid on 2/1/13, 15-20% off sale prices shown.

MISTERCHEAP said:   However, if the AARP promo of spend $25 in one order (after discount/before tax), get 5000 Balance Rewards points is on for February
It's still shown on page 14.

would the discount apply to sale items?

prikindel said:   would the discount apply to sale items?

yes it does!

see bottom of front page of ad for confirmation of deal. also clearly shows AARP MEMBER or 55.

MISTERCHEAP said:   prikindel said:   would the discount apply to sale items?

yes it does!

see bottom of front page of ad for confirmation of deal. also clearly shows AARP MEMBER or 55.

Thanks MC I qualify

I'm selling fake IDs for $4.99

now live.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014