• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ahhh
Disclaimer
Whyyy oh why must they tempt me so on the daily. So today they have a free shipping coupon code for purchases over $100 andddd $15 Tunics, Leggings, and Skirts. I love me some comfies!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"SHIP100" for free shipping on orders of $100+ (exp. 1/23/13)

Link

Free shipping and returns w/ swim purchase "SHIPSWIM" (exp. 1/19/13)

Add qualifying items totaling $65 or more to your shopping bag.
Enter offer code STRIPE65 at checkout.
A free Sexy Stripes tote will be added to your order after offer code is applied.
Valid through 11:59pm EST January 20, 2013, while supplies last.

One free Sexy Stripes tote per order. No substitutions. Imported cotton canvas body, poly lining. 11.5 x 13.5 x 13. Gift cards, gift wrap and kits, shipping & handling and taxes do not qualify towards offer eligibility. Offer subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations and exchanges. Excludes clearance, previous or store purchases. Not valid with any other tote offers. Orders shipping outside the US may not be eligible; additional taxes and duties may apply. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014