• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Frys weekly ad is advertising a call to reserve set in its weekly ad of a Major Name Brand 50 in LED TV for $499 after calling to reserve I was told you cannot reserve it by calling and it is first come first serve.

I'm not sure this is really hot when there is a new topic for Best Buy having Toshiba 50 50L2200U for $449 with free shipping. Not sure the differences in these models but 50 in led set major name brand under $500 I thought it worth posting.

According to Frys rep the Model is Toshiba 50M2U Frys item number (not in the ad) 7532446

(go easy on me new to posting new deals I didn't knwo how to categorize this in TV LED section if I need to change or add something please educate me thanks)

Member Summary

Toshiba 50 in 60 hz LED TV 50M2U (6.08kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

charliebeagledog said:   (go easy on me new to posting new deals I didn't knwo how to categorize this in TV LED section if I need to change or add something please educate me thanks)

It's nice if you post a link!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014