• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon Mom Appreciation Event
Disclaimer
Amazon Mom Appreciation Event

The Amazon Mom Appreciation Event is an exclusive 20% off promo code: BABY2013 , good for savings on thousands of eligible baby products in select colors and styles, for up to $100 in total savings. Qualifying Amazon Mom members can use this code on eligible items (listed below) from January 18, 2013 until 11:59 PM PST February 1, 2013. If you join Amazon Mom after this promotion has started on January 18, 2013, you will need to wait 24 hours for the promo code to become active. See full details. Discount does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Read the FAQ and full terms and conditions for this event.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon Mom Appreciaton Event
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

promo code is good for one-time use only, in one checkout transaction.

amanprogrammer said:   promo code is good for one-time use only, in one checkout transaction.

Yes once per each Mom member.

less than 10 days left for this offer

archena said:   amanprogrammer said:   promo code is good for one-time use only, in one checkout transaction.

Yes once per each Mom member.


So, can we buy mulitple products at one time and receive 20% off all the products in your cart?

ssemovsk said:   archena said:   amanprogrammer said:   promo code is good for one-time use only, in one checkout transaction.

Yes once per each Mom member.


So, can we buy mulitple products at one time and receive 20% off all the products in your cart?


Yes one time your whole purchase from the items on the given page will be at 20% off.

This promotion ends soon

Thanks OP. Picked up a Britax B-agile Stoller Travel System for $255 shipped.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.