Voting History
rated:
Stack-On 13-Compartment Storage Box @ Lowe's - $1.74
Compare at $6.37
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store

• Multi-compartment storage boxes with removable dividers
  • Clear see-through lid allows you to see the contents at a glance
  • Cover firmly snaps shut to securely contain contents

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Stack-On 13-Compartment Storage Box
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thanks - got 4

jailmunk (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 10:08a) |

Got 2. Thanks.

niniss (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 6:49a) |

Got a bunch. Started Christmas shopping REALLY early.

Prngr44 (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 7:39a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

none in minneapolis mn market

$3.48 in S Austin, TX.

Good in Tulsa market! Ordered 5, thanks OP!

In for 8. Thanks OP.

In for 2 ..Thanks

Thanks OP, good for storing batteries. Especially AAA.

GREEN..... in for 8....

Subtotal $15.92
Save 5% Using Your Lowe’s Consumer Credit : -$0.72
Get 10% Off Your Purchase -$1.59 (code: 470207003821447)
Store Pick Up FREE
Tax $0.82
Balance Due: $14.43
You Saved: $2.31

Dont forget 2.5% FW CB as well!

Had $2.62 left on an old gift card. Got 4 total, thanks!

$3.48 in Los Angeles

That would be easy to break into.

might wanna buy a safe

Shows up at $1.00 for me, but no local stores. Can have them shipped for $5.99. So works out better if I buy 6 or so. (saves my gas)

Good in area south of Seattle.

Also: 10 compartment for $2.48

Thanks OP, I got 5.

In for 100 via parcel post free shipping. Cost $1.00 per unit.

don't forget FC

did you really need 100 of them?
reoking said:   In for 100 via parcel post free shipping. Cost $1.00 per unit.

TheRatsWon - TY. Didn't think for batteries. Avail in Florida Panhandle (Destin store pick-up - check your stores). Got 6 - couple to get my batteries out of a cardboard box, rest for my usual-use bolts/screws. Ain't gonna tell wife. She hates y'all 'cause of all the money I save - keep reminding me of all the money I spent. Well, it's a 'Guy' thing - 'Look how much I saved!!! . . And, I need that!!!'

thx op got 4

In for 3 , 1x10 and 2x13. Thx op!

Just bought 10 at $1.00 each... It just made more sense money-wise to just ship directly to me, considering I don't live near a Lowe's.

In for 10 @ $1

Order Total: $10.00
Tax: $0.98
Total: $10.98

anyone care to share their zip code of where they are located at for $1???? thanks...

FloridaSandman said:   TheRatsWon - TY. Didn't think for batteries. Avail in Florida Panhandle (Destin store pick-up - check your stores). Got 6 - couple to get my batteries out of a cardboard box, rest for my usual-use bolts/screws. Ain't gonna tell wife. She hates y'all 'cause of all the money I save - keep reminding me of all the money I spent. Well, it's a 'Guy' thing - 'Look how much I saved!!! . . And, I need that!!!'

destin is out now. just grabbed 10 from Fort Walton Beach store for the same thing as you. batteries and bolts. and yes...my wife hates this site too! lol

I have seen them on the clearance area but they seem to be small and cheaply built.

sp2135 said:   anyone care to share their zip code of where they are located at for $1???? thanks...

Goodyear, Az store but it looks like they raised it back to $1.99

$3.48 in the bay area it looks like. Is there any way for me to get these cheaply?

In for eight - for years now I've been using three of these for various things (nails / screws / misc hardware, cable adapters, etc) and they've served me well. I wouldn't say they're cheaply built, but a contractor hauling them back and forth to work sites might have issues with them over time. Mine generally sit on a shelf, and they've been fine for years and years and years now.

Now I can afford to organize even further - guess I might as well start my spring cleaning early.

in for 5, thanks!

In for 8

I picked up a couple today. They'll be fine sitting on my shelf but I wouldn't transport them w/o putting a large rubber band around them. Latches are pretty insignificant looking. Looks like it wouldn't take much for box to pop open.

Are $3.48 each in SoCal. Seems to vary by location

Picked up my 10 today. Made in USA. Nice little boxes, flexible, not hard plastic like some of my old ones that ended up cracking or breaking if dropped. For a buck, wish I had bought 20 more before they went back up to $1.99. For around the house or garage these should work just fine.

Can't seem to order them online. No place to Add to Cart. Anyone else having this problem!

Price showed $1.99 until I logged in then price jumped to $3.48. I'm really beginning to dislike Lowes because they screw up like this all too frequently and refuse to help

wetfrog18 said:   Can't seem to order them online. No place to Add to Cart. Anyone else having this problem!
when I click on OP's link the Lowe's page has a column on right w/ options for store pickup, truck delivery and parcel shipping (unavailable). At the bottom is the bright pink Add to Cart.
Do you have a store selected? At the very top of the page in the blue margin you select a store.

Giving you green because you gave me my first chuckle of the day.

Ooops, forgot to quote 'that would be easy to break into"

I'm really into organizing things, so I bought 8. Not sure how I'm going to use them yet.

Skipping 4 Messages...
Got a bunch. Started Christmas shopping REALLY early.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014