/Home Appliances
/Fans
/Dyson Hot + Cool™ Bladeless Heater Fan

Customer Pick ★ ★ ★ ★ (215)

$299.95

or 5 FlexPaysof $59.99

Free Shipping

Dyson Hot + Cool Bladeless Heater Fan
Take control of your environment. Whether you're looking to heat things up or cool yourself down, this innovative heater fan's bladeless technology oscillates smoothly to draw in and amplify surrounding air. Precise temperature settings let you choose the exact temperature, and touch-tilt control and easy-to-swivel design mean you can direct air wherever you need it most. This versatile heater fan has even been named a top-rated small-room space heater by a leading consumer magazine.

What You Get

•Heater fan with base
•Remote control
•Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty

Notes •
Heater and Remote Control contain magnets. Pacemakers, defibrillators, credit cards and electronic storage media may be affected by strong magnetic fields and should be kept away from the remote control and top of heater.

HSN
See HSN discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$199 at C0stco, no? (at least from what I remember).

coolbreeze said:   $199 at C0stco, no? (at least from what I remember).

Actually, it was $267.99

link

Days Fan dude doesn't price check. Gotta get that post count up!

forzaINTER said:   Days Fan dude doesn't price check. Gotta get that post count up!

you have a man crush on me. go ahead, admit it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014