• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
End of Season Sale: Up to 60% off @ Rockport.com - Up to 60% off after Coupon

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Feb 1, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
SHIPFREE - Free Shipping

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Rockport.com
See Rockport.com promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

End of Season Sale: Up to 60% off
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nothing on sale in my size. Wide is so hard to find sometimes.

Iffy selection and more importantly, only a few at 60% off, most are at much lower savings. Around 25-30% off is all. Unless there's some other discount besides free shipping that's not apparent...
I would give thumbs down as a misleading post, but probably some people will find shoes in their size from among the few 60% off ones.

I get my rockports when Shoes.com has their 20% deal. I'm a 15 and the selection is better there.

Thx OP. I just picked up a pair of the Drumlin Hill Chukka Boot in my size. Slightly better price than 6PM.

Danzilla said:   I would give thumbs down as a misleading post, but probably some people will find shoes in their size from among the few 60% off ones.
A little harsh IMO. Anytime I see "Up to" before a discount, I assume only a small percentage or the SKUs will be at that discount. I didn't get 60% off, but the price was still the best one I could find online.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014