QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

15% OFF your entire in-store purchase @ staples 1/19/2013 - 1/21-2013

First page
1 of 5
jianqiangfang
1/19/13 6:40 AM
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQ$lMcB7SHGCB8wZ7VNsvAXn1k/...


*Valid through 1/21/13 in Staples U.S. stores only. Limit one coupon per household. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, all Copy & Print self-serve and computer work station, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Cannot be combined with any other coupons.
WikiPost
1/19/13 6:40 AM
burkis
1/19/13 8:31 AM
Anything worth buying in cameras?
Logan71
1/19/13 9:19 AM
There's also a $10 off any chairmat in this week's ad.

Thanks, OP!. Nice reminder to replace a low ink cartridge;
tonysohn
1/19/13 9:53 AM
Logan71 said:   

There's also a $10 off any chairmat in this week's ad.

Thanks, OP!. Nice reminder to replace a low ink cartridge;



You mean "next week's ad," right?

The chairmat coupon runs from tomorrow (Jan 20), and since it's a dollar off coupon, I suppose you can combine it with the 15% off coupon?
freakinout
1/19/13 10:32 AM
tonysohn said:   



The chairmat coupon runs from tomorrow (Jan 20), and since it's a dollar off coupon, I suppose you can combine it with the 15% off coupon?



Usually you can.
vickh
1/19/13 10:54 AM
use with FAR next week and use rewards?
jianqiangfang
1/19/13 11:34 AM
The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?
mathfaster
1/19/13 11:47 AM
jianqiangfang said:   

The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?

What kind of coupon? Those 10% Staples Advantage coupons act differently than other coupons if it was one of those used.
jianqiangfang
1/19/13 11:54 AM
mathfaster said:   

jianqiangfang said:   

The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?

What kind of coupon? Those 10% Staples Advantage coupons act differently than other coupons if it was one of those used.



I might use those 10% advantage coupons last year.
First page
1 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...