• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQ$lMcB7SHGCB8wZ7VNsvAXn1k/...

*Valid through 1/21/13 in Staples U.S. stores only. Limit one coupon per household. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, LCD/LED displays, tablets, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, all Copy & Print self-serve and computer work station, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Cannot be combined with any other coupons.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The 15% off together with the 25% back in rewards worked for me around 8:30 PM Central.

bpvh (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 10:06p) |

5 digit codes (this one) are good for 2 business days after expiration. 16-digits (including rewards) are good for 7 bus... (more)

aarzi (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 7:20p) |

Thanks

MysteriousGirl (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 9:15a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anything worth buying in cameras?

There's also a $10 off any chairmat in this week's ad.

Thanks, OP!. Nice reminder to replace a low ink cartridge;

Logan71 said:   There's also a $10 off any chairmat in this week's ad.

You mean "next week's ad," right?

The chairmat coupon runs from tomorrow (Jan 20), and since it's a dollar off coupon, I suppose you can combine it with the 15% off coupon?

tonysohn said:   

The chairmat coupon runs from tomorrow (Jan 20), and since it's a dollar off coupon, I suppose you can combine it with the 15% off coupon?

Usually you can.

use with FAR next week and use rewards?

The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?

jianqiangfang said:   The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?What kind of coupon? Those 10% Staples Advantage coupons act differently than other coupons if it was one of those used.

mathfaster said:   jianqiangfang said:   The reward may reduce the percent off coupon value. I used percent off coupon and reward last year and the the percent off coupon only applied to the total after the reward. Can someone confirm this?What kind of coupon? Those 10% Staples Advantage coupons act differently than other coupons if it was one of those used.

I might use those 10% advantage coupons last year.

vickh said:   use with FAR next week and use rewards?Definitely use on FAR as it will make the paper an MM beofore tax.

Dano

Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com

woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

good deal, love the $ off coupons

Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"

woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"
Does your receipt have the rebate activating SKU on it for the Multipurpose paper?

what are we stacking this coupon with

pdf version from Staples ad

PDF Link

bpvh said:   woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"
Does your receipt have the rebate activating SKU on it for the Multipurpose paper?

You mean the sales or rebate receipt?

woomanhei said:   bpvh said:   woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"

Either one. The are basically the same with a different name. In the other thread you were missing the non-inventoried sku on the the receipt you posted.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   bpvh said:   woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"

Either one. The are basically the same with a different name. In the other thread you were missing the non-inventoried sku on the the receipt you posted.

Will the sku matter with the rebate?

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   bpvh said:   woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"

For the Staples multi-purpose ream paper rebate yes it does. It matches the rebate to the receipt and kicks out the rebate for printing.

"Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon", my Staples reads the fine print and won't allow both. Imagine that, they hired people who can read.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   bpvh said:   woomanhei said:   Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"

For the Staples multi-purpose ream paper rebate yes it does. It matches the rebate to the receipt and kicks out the rebate for printing.

I guess I will just return the paper then.

dougpaw57 said:   "Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon", my Staples reads the fine print and won't allow both. Imagine that, they hired people who can read.

Even if the cashier scnas both coupon, the system don't tag both coupon against the same item. I purchase photo paper with 1 Dollar off coupon as well as used 15 % coupon in the same transaction. The system allowed it , but the receipt showed that the 15% was not applied towards photo paper. It was applied against remaining items on the receipt for which I didn't have any other coupons.

PhinTron said:   dougpaw57 said:   "Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon", my Staples reads the fine print and won't allow both. Imagine that, they hired people who can read.

Even if the cashier scnas both coupon, the system don't tag both coupon against the same item. I purchase photo paper with 1 Dollar off coupon as well as used 15 % coupon in the same transaction. The system allowed it , but the receipt showed that the 15% was not applied towards photo paper. It was applied against remaining items on the receipt for which I didn't have any other coupons.

You mean, u bought 4 photo papers in one transaction and used both $1 off and 15% coupon while $1 was applied for 1 photo paper and 15% to the remaining 3 photo papers. Right ? Well still is it good. My store just had 1 photo paper and hence did the photo paper and 1 FAR Staples copy paper in same transaction with both the $1 off and FAR paper coupon. Did not dare to use the 15% on top of those 2 couppns. As is my store is little stringent with coupons and atleast they allowed me 2 coupons and also allowed me to pay with rewards. I usually face a very hard time with my local Staples when it comes to coupons.

tonysohn said:   Logan71 said:   There's also a $10 off any chairmat in this week's ad.

You mean "next week's ad," right?

I clicked on Staple's website, then "Weekly ad" to see what I could use the 15% off with; Once I got to the store today, I found that the current, paper ad didn't look like the one I browsed online.

So yes, in hindsight, the things I mentioned in my post must surely be on tomorrow's ad. Strange, nonetheless.

PhinTron said:   dougpaw57 said:   "Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon", my Staples reads the fine print and won't allow both. Imagine that, they hired people who can read.

I think I understand what you're trying to say...

Today, I purchased 1x Staples Ream paper and 1x Staples photo paper. I presented cashier with "FAR coupon" for paper, $1 off coupon for photo paper (which makes it FAR), and 15% coupon. She scanned/typed in all 3 codes. Receipt ONLY shows $1 off photo paper and $1.05 (15%) off ream paper. The 15% coupon DID NOT reduce the price of the photo paper... even though the coupon is supposed to be for ENTIRE PURCHASE.

Logan71 said:   I clicked on Staple's website, then "Weekly ad" to see what I could use the 15% off with; Once I got to the store today, I found that the current, paper ad didn't look like the one I browsed online.

So yes, in hindsight, the things I mentioned in my post must surely be on tomorrow's ad. Strange, nonetheless.

At a certain time during the week, the default ad is now the ad for the next week. Note the heading "Now Viewing Upcoming Ad : 1/20 Weekly Ad".

To view the ad for the current week, select "Current Ad".

woomanhei said:   
Photo Paper confirmed. Multipurpose paper "Invalid All required products were not submitted"
Why didn't you have the free ream paper coupon scanned? I assume you did not get the rebate form with your receipt and just entered it based on the info posted here. That won't work (as you found out) and you should have realized that something was up when the rebate form did not print.

remember, this is Fatwallet --- Everyone is stupid here and need to have their hands held for every deal

billrubin said:   woomanhei said:   
Why didn't you have the free ream paper coupon scanned? I assume you did not get the rebate form with your receipt and just entered it based on the info posted here. That won't work (as you found out) and you should have realized that something was up when the rebate form did not print.

I have the dummy SKU 866957 but no additional rebate printed for the paper, just the regular $3.99 rebate printed.

wiredspider said:   I have the dummy SKU 866957 but no additional rebate printed for the paper, just the regular $3.99 rebate printed.

You bought the wrong paper.

labboypro said:   PhinTron said:   dougpaw57 said:   "Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon", my Staples reads the fine print and won't allow both. Imagine that, they hired people who can read.

I think I understand what you're trying to say...

Today, I purchased 1x Staples Ream paper and 1x Staples photo paper. I presented cashier with "FAR coupon" for paper, $1 off coupon for photo paper (which makes it FAR), and 15% coupon. She scanned/typed in all 3 codes. Receipt ONLY shows $1 off photo paper and $1.05 (15%) off ream paper. The 15% coupon DID NOT reduce the price of the photo paper... even though the coupon is supposed to be for ENTIRE PURCHASE.

Interesting. I wonder why the 15% off coupon did not apply to your entire purchase as it said it would on the coupon.

EDIT: I think I have figured it out. All the Staples coupons say in small print at the bottom: "Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax." So I guess according to Staples that trumps when it says on your 15% off coupon it will be 15% off your entire purchase.

Will the 15% coupon stack with the coupon for the FAR "Staples 8.5 x 11 pastel colored paper"?

Stolat said:   Will the 15% coupon stack with the coupon for the FAR "Staples 8.5 x 11 pastel colored paper"?Yes.

Is 15% coupon stack with check in coupon $10 off $75?

woomanhei said:   Is 15% coupon stack with check in coupon $10 off $75?It should. The $10/$75 coupon stacks with just about anything if you meet the $75 minimum. Dollars off and percent off generally stack if the cashier will take both coupons. YMMV.

internal server error. Unable to print the 15% off right now. Oh well. Will just give them the code instead.

I knew it had to be on here somewhere. pdf here

my4mainecoons said:   internal server error. Unable to print the 15% off right now. Oh well. Will just give them the code instead.

I knew it had to be on here somewhere. pdf here
May not need the coupon - the cashier had a copy when I bought paper on Saturday.

Dano

Skipping 7 Messages...
aarzi said:   bpvh said:   MysteriousGirl said:   aarzi said:   I just got done shopping. No problem with the coupon.

I am planning to go in an hr (almost the store would be closing in an hr). Does anyone know if the coupon would still work ?

The 15% off together with the 25% back in rewards worked for me around 8:30 PM Central.
5 digit codes (this one) are good for 2 business days after expiration. 16-digits (including rewards) are good for 7 business days after expiration.

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014