Deal only worked for me using the 2-browser trick below. If someone can get this to work in one browser, let me know
Need two browsers, one with cleared cookies (aka "private" browsing etc.)
6 bags of Ricola drops for $6.63, (or 2 bags for $2.53)
In the first browser:
Right click on the item and open in new tab.
Copy the web address of the item(s), and paste them...
In the second browser:
* Add ONE to cart (without clicking the coupon!)
* Add code:followed by code .
* Enter zip-code and click "get estimate".
* Note that price in cart is $1.83 with an additional $0.09 discount in order total.
* Update quantity in cart to 6 (or 2) and click "update cart".
* Click on product line in cart (take you back to product page), NOW click coupon and click "update".
Note: These can sometimes be had 2 for $2 (after clipping coupons etc.) at B&M stores... Still slick imho.