Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

TL50Z10AH-TP (26.19kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Looks like a good deal to me

Still a good deal at this price, but was a $288 Good Box Deal just before Black Friday.

60hz is terrible...

^ you know nothing about tvs do you.

thanks OP got 1!!!!

Just got one. Will let you know how it is!

Good deal, more tv deals here

hrblogs.TypePad.com/savvyshoppertoday/2013/01/samsung-pn60e530-60-inch-hdtv-776-hiteker-tl50z10ah-50-inch-60hz-lcd-tv-386-two-big-hdtvs-for-the-su.html

Just got one. Also took the 4yr warranty only $60 bucks...thought id better since im not sure about this brand.

mrspotts45 said:   Just got one. Also took the 4yr warranty only $60 bucks...thought id better since im not sure about this brand.i believe costco sells this for 30 bucks. i'm not sure if non-members can get it though.

edit: link http://www.costco.com/.product.11660874.html

the warranty is 1 year on this TV according to TigerDirect, so in that case the 3 year extension on the costco squaretrade warranty would make that 4 years. it is $33 for me after tax and non-membership fees. you should cancel the Amazon warranty and get this IMO.

dealmaster00 said:   mrspotts45 said:   Just got one. Also took the 4yr warranty only $60 bucks...thought id better since im not sure about this brand.i believe costco sells this for 30 bucks. i'm not sure if non-members can get it though.

edit: link http://www.costco.com/.product.11660874.html

the warranty is 1 year on this TV according to TigerDirect, so in that case the 3 year extension on the costco squaretrade warranty would make that 4 years. it is $33 for me after tax and non-membership fees. you should cancel the Amazon warranty and get this IMO.

WOW...Thanks a bunch. It actually came in a little less even with the surcharge. Was only $31.49
Much better than the $60
My husband said "Thanks" as well..LOL

ionxchanger said:   60hz is terrible...

Care to (in your own words) explain why? Now, I have serious doubts about the brand, but 60hz doesn't trouble me. You *do* know what 60hz means, right? You also realize that movies in theaters are often 24 fps, right?

Looks hot I couldn't get over the 41 a yr ES cost. For me I have to add the 5 yr energy cost almost out weights the cost of a little better TV...

I got it on the black friday deal. Decent TV for the price.

Does this TV have a media player? If so, what video formats does it recognize?

Update>>>>>>>>>>>>$347.63

I just ordered one .....Thank You OP!!!

61 lbs!! heavy..

Damn, the price dropped even more. I just had Amazon refund me the difference. Awesome. Got it for $347

$397.49 for me

If you are looking for a brand name tv........your local Best Buy might have these in stock.It is a clearance item.......so ymmv.Sony 46" for $449.

Model: KDL46BX450
SKU: 4756718

Sony - 46" Class - LCD - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV
Model: KDL46BX450
SKU: 4756718
4.5 of 5 4.5 of 5 (8 reviews)

Delivery: Not Available

Store Pickup: Order today, pick up on:

anywhere USA - Pick up 01/20/2013

Limited Quantity

Price valid at this store only, and pickup can only be made at this store.
Clearance:

$449.99
Reg. Price:
$699.99

$350 for a 50" TV > $450 for a 46" TV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014