rated:
It's been showing in stock for a little while today. $339 with free shipping

Buds Gun Shop

Member Summary

Mossberg Tactical .22LR (14.46kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Compare this and the Smith & Wesson and then decide..

http://www.romeotangobravo.net/2011/06/s-m-15-22-vs-mossberg-ar-...... (more)

ZombieHunter (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 9:02p) |

Show me who has the 10/22 available at that price, and who was it that has the .22 LR ammo in stock at regular prices? ... (more)

BigMunch (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 10:37p) |

I got two bricks of 22LR at Carter Country in Houston for 19.99 last week. Also saw it at an Academy store which is a bi... (more)

masher4077 (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 11:02p) |

Staff Summary

jarhead6153 said:   It's been showing in stock for a little while today. $339 with free shipping

Buds Gun Shop

Was going for about $279 several months ago

GreenTrash said:   jarhead6153 said:   It's been showing in stock for a little while today. $339 with free shipping

Buds Gun Shop

My ar was going for 1500$ a few months ago, now I've seen it sell many times for +2900 on gunbroker recently...

Op not a bad price on a hard to find gun ATM green

GreenTrash said:   jarhead6153 said:   It's been showing in stock for a little while today. $339 with free shipping

Buds Gun Shop

I think we can all agree a lot has happened in the last few months to increase the demand for arms... you think?

People been paying 500 fir these on gun sites due th the fear of not owning one ever again.

I purchaed this gun from Sportman's Outdoors for $226.00 shipped on 12/29/12 and it was delivered on 1/14/13.

Joe P

JoeP said:   I purchaed this gun from Sportman's Outdoors for $226.00 shipped on 12/29/12 and it was delivered on 1/14/13.

Joe P

What's the current price there for it?

$244 on Mark's Armory, but OOS.

Sorry, can't edit my posts since they are being moderated. I think the gun I listed is a 10 rd.

In stock at many other places at cheaper prices than this.

$229 at my local wally world. I looked at this thing at said wally world this weekend and it had more cheap plastic on it than a red rider BB gun. Save yourself the trouble, buy a 10/22 and build it up. Appreciate the gun posts though!

jarhead6153 said:   It's been showing in stock for a little while today. $339 with free shipping

Buds Gun Shop

I've got one of these guns got it for 279 a few months ago. Not worth much more then that. They are fun to shoot and ammo is still available for a 22. The worst part about this gun is trying to find extra mags. Even before the tragic events in decemeber you couldn't find them. Everywhere is out of stock. Its back ordered on mossbergs website if you find any let me know. You definitely need extra mags for this.

Go w the mp15-22

jakejames6 said:   $229 at my local wally world. I looked at this thing at said wally world this weekend and it had more cheap plastic on it than a red rider BB gun. Save yourself the trouble, buy a 10/22 and build it up. Appreciate the gun posts though!

Buds Gun Shop

Lots of good advice in this post. 10/22 is rock solid and there are tons of inexpensive kits out to build it up into a "tactical" rifle if that's your thing. There's a decent argument for this at $250 but when you're talking ~$375 after FFL picking up a local 10/22 and whatever kit you want for it becomes a better choice imho.

I agree and wouldn't waste $375 on this plastic gun. I have seen the basic Ruger 10/22 for $159. Out of the box it's very accurate and built to last. Once the market stabilizes the prices will drop again and I don't see 22 caliber rifles being banned in my lifetime.

FranksandBeans said:   jakejames6 said:   $229 at my local wally world. I looked at this thing at said wally world this weekend and it had more cheap plastic on it than a red rider BB gun. Save yourself the trouble, buy a 10/22 and build it up. Appreciate the gun posts though!

Buds Gun Shop

Lots of good advice in this post. 10/22 is rock solid and there are tons of inexpensive kits out to build it up into a "tactical" rifle if that's your thing. There's a decent argument for this at $250 but when you're talking ~$375 after FFL picking up a local 10/22 and whatever kit you want for it becomes a better choice imho.

Nothing is going to be banned...... its just hype/panic

opathal said:   Nothing is going to be banned...... its just hype/panic

+1

Except if you live in New York. Which thankfully I don't.

Actually, they are doing the workaround... Banning you from buying the gun. That is the new goal.

Compare this and the Smith & Wesson and then decide..

http://www.romeotangobravo.net/2011/06/s-m-15-22-vs-mossberg-ar-...

Show me who has the 10/22 available at that price, and who was it that has the .22 LR ammo in stock at regular prices? ?

I got two bricks of 22LR at Carter Country in Houston for 19.99 last week. Also saw it at an Academy store which is a bigger retail sports store but didn't need any more. Not sure where online has it but I haven't been looking for it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014