Which offer is only for gift card?

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
and a gift card from Weyerhauser Paper Co

Here is the offer

None. j/k - just kidding. 1) They bought all paper products and 2) the amount of register tape is making some paper company very happy.

ETA: 3. j/k. Just kidding, or just messing around: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=j%2Fk

offer #04-01-2013

If the rebate for the pastels didn't print out, who do I call to get it fixed? The regular paper printed fine. I had my kids with me so was in a hurry and didn't double check the pastels (lesson learned!).

espressivo said:   If the rebate for the pastels didn't print out, who do I call to get it fixed?

Ghostbusters! Sorry, I couldn't resist. You should call the Staples Easy Rebates Customer Service at 1-877-266-6483.

c3 said:   yesidonoitall said:   RE:

offer #04-01-2013
Waiting for ... "I entered it at stapleseasyrebates.com and it says it's not a valid offer."

espressivo said:   If the rebate for the pastels didn't print out, who do I call to get it fixed? The regular paper printed fine. I had my kids with me so was in a hurry and didn't double check the pastels (lesson learned!).
If it didnt print because the dummy SKU wasn't entered properly (doesn't show up on receipt), you may be SOL --- or go back to store and rebuy.

Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?

Thanks.

happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

I used it for Easy rebates in the past. But this time, the printed rebate forms showed unit price purchase $0.01?

happyusmle said:   I used it for Easy rebates in the past. But this time, the rebate forms says unit price purchase $0.01?That should be the NI-sku they added to the transaction to trigger the rebate.

mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

WOW, such a long answer for a very short question

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

Way to add to the thread there chief....

BeanTech said:   yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

Way to add to the thread there chief....

Yes.

Joined On
Monday, February 7th 2005 10:29 PM
Last Login Date
Monday, January 21st 2013 7:25 PM
Member Posts
Average Posts Per Day

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

Where there is one beginners question there are more. I answer a lot of questions and rarely is a basic question ever the end of the discussion. Plus it has been agreed upon in the Staples threads that if a beginner's question is asked that the member be given the link to the beginner's thread in order to not clutter up the existing thread with beginner's Q&As and to force the beginner to ask any additional followup questions in that thread. Over and out.

mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

Who's going to write that script I've suggested a few times? ...

If NewPostSubjectLine CONTAINS "Staples"
post "http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1157891/" to QuickSummary

yesidonoitall said:   Yes.

Joined On
Monday, February 7th 2005 10:29 PM
Last Login Date
Monday, January 21st 2013 7:25 PM
Member Posts
Average Posts Per Day
Average Usefulness of posts
0.05%

You left out part of your bio.
I fixed it.

As long as you have the correct item, present coupon and it has always known the quantity for the rebate as long as the cashier scanned the items, if she missed one then you were not charged anyway.
Didn't work that way for me, I didn't realize it had to be entered twice (or that I needed one coupon per ream, which makes sense in hindsight). Receipt shows two packs of coloured paper and rebate form says I only bought one eligible for rebate. Figure I'll have to return the other since the 15% expired today.

Also a friend had a bad experience with this at another Staples. They said it wouldn't take two discounts, refused to try it (would only do the 15% or the free-after-rebate). I told my friend to buy the photo paper with the 15% and forget the coloured -- if they were going to put it on 15%, they've got all week to decide whether it's worth getting the pastel for just tax.

This store had also locked the doors at 6:55, there were disappointed customers arriving after 7 and some really angry ones arriving between 6:55 and 7:00. Is there a contact email for complaining about this? I searched the store list but there's no email contact info for the manager.

Thanks!
=aw

mathfaster said:   yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   happyusmle said:   Will reward coupon used reduce the rebates?Staples Rewards for Beginners

Where there is one beginners question there are more. I answer a lot of questions and rarely is a basic question ever the end of the discussion. Plus it has been agreed upon in the Staples threads that if a beginner's question is asked that the member be given the link to the beginner's thread in order to not clutter up the existing thread with beginner's Q&As and to force the beginner to ask any additional followup questions in that thread. Over and out.

Got it...
1 post at a time and the number keeps going up

You should call the Staples Easy Rebates Customer Service at 1-877-266-6483.
[in reference to 2 packs of pastels generating 1 rebate] ...do we submit the rebate first and then call them, or is this something they fix before we submit?

Thanks!
=aw

ottawa said:   [in reference to 2 packs of pastels generating 1 rebate] ...do we submit the rebate first and then call them, or is this something they fix before we submit?Submit rebate first.

ottawa said:   You should call the Staples Easy Rebates Customer Service at 1-877-266-6483.
[in reference to 2 packs of pastels generating 1 rebate] ...do we submit the rebate first and then call them, or is this something they fix before we submit?

Thanks!
=aw

I had the same thing happen to me tonight, only I had them ring up the coupon twice. I bought Pastel Blue and Pastel Cream paper. Rebate said qty 1 Pastel Blue and qty 2 for the coupon code 117308, no mention of Pastel Cream on the rebate receipt, but it showed on the regular receipt. I was worried about this, so I called the store, they thought there was a computer glitch and asked me to come back and do a return/rebuy. When I entered my rebates, now on 2 separate receipts (Pastel Cream on it's own receipt), I got the email that "rebate was being processed" and the Pastel Cream showed up on the original receipt. The problem is you won't know until you get the email stating "rebate was being processed" if it picked up both Pastel purchases.

Thanks OP. Did the two colored paper and regular paper deal. Entered the Sku twice. Just submitted my rebates as paypal and they show correct amounts! plus I used the 15% and $20 rewards. So this should be a money maker of $3.75+

Worked for me! Thanks.

New wording for Pastel FAR paper
New wording tells cashier to scan 2 times if 2 rolls are bought
Just got in email
================================================

Print this page to redeem this offer in store.

Valid in store only.

FREE after easy rebate.

Staples® 8.5" x 11" pastel colored paper.*

Assorted SKUs Reg. $8.99 - $8.99 with this rebate = Free.
Limit 2 rebates per household.

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

*Valid through 1/26/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples® 8.5" x 11" pastel colored paper. Limit two rebates per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Cashier instructions: Scan the bar code, or cashier enters SKU 117308 in the same transaction as the paper purchase to trigger the easy rebate. Cashier must scan the coupon code twice to apply to both packs of pastel colored paper. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.

25% reward coupon

Thanks bpvh for the link.

c3 said:   25% reward coupon

Thanks bpvh for the link.

Since most of us have already bought the 2 FAR photo papers and the 3 free reams of paper this week, any suggestions on what to use it on this week?

EDIT: With the 25% back in rewards coupon, it would make this calculator only $1.24 after 25% rewards coupon and $10 MAIL-IN rebate:

Canon® P23-DH V Printing Calculator
(This was mentioned by VivYip in the OP of the weekly thread.)

Reg : $24.99
Save: - $5.00
Now: $19.99
Instant Savings: - $5.00
Rebate : - $10.00
$4.99*
Each

Product: Canon P23-DHV desk calc
Rebate reward: $10.00

Purchase dates: 12-30-2012 through 04-06-2013
Postmark date: 05-06-2013
Promotion: $10 Mail-in Rebate with the purchase of a Canon P23-DHV Calculator (SKU 564950) from Staples or Staples.com.
Rebate Offer
Number: 3290362

Thanks OP. bought the multipurpose, pastel and matte photo paper for around $60 using the rebate coupons and the 25% rewards. Paid with CC.

All 3 rebates printed w/o a hitch.

Now the dummy coupons have bar codes.
Glad that I procrastinated till today (25% reward coupon).

ShakuniMama said:   Now the dummy coupons have bar codes.

What dummy coupons?

yesidonoitall said:   ShakuniMama said:   Now the dummy coupons have bar codes.

What dummy coupons?
The NI Skus aka dummy coupons. Link sent via Tuesday email blast.

jqsmooth said:   Thanks OP. bought the multipurpose, pastel and matte photo paper for around $60 using the rebate coupons and the 25% rewards. Paid with CC.

Purchased 1 ream of multipurpose, 2 reams of pastel and 2 matte photo papers using Rewards coupons w/o a glitch and received SER email confirmation for $54.97.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   jqsmooth said:   Thanks OP. bought the multipurpose, pastel and matte photo paper for around $60 using the rebate coupons and the 25% rewards. Paid with CC.

Purchased 1 ream of multipurpose, 2 reams of pastel and 2 matte photo papers using Rewards coupons w/o a glitch and received SER email confirmation for $54.97.

Dano

Why do you sign all of your posts?

BeanTech said:   DanoMcGarret said:   jqsmooth said:   Thanks OP. bought the multipurpose, pastel and matte photo paper for around $60 using the rebate coupons and the 25% rewards. Paid with CC.

Dano

Why do you sign all of your posts?

Why does the sun come up everyday?

YesIdoNoItAll

DanoMcGarret said:   jqsmooth said:   Thanks OP. bought the multipurpose, pastel and matte photo paper for around $60 using the rebate coupons and the 25% rewards. Paid with CC.

Dano

That's the total + tax for me since I didn't use the rewards to purchase. People were able to stack the 15% off too. I missed it. Also, I read somewhere that you won't the 25% reward if you use rewards to purchase the items. Anyhoo, great deal folks!!!

jqsmooth said:   Also, I read somewhere that you won't [earn] the 25% reward if you use rewards to purchase the items.
You only earn Rewards on what you spend OOP. If you pay with Rewards, you reduce your OOP, thus decreasing what you earn in Rewards.

Coupon for 25% back in Rewards has a long list of exclusions. But it looks like it would work on an external HD? I need one and am tired of waiting. Will take SR as almost as good as cash.

Thanks!
=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014