Staples B&M 1/20-1/26 FAR 3 reams of paper

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
advice: Does it make difference the order of the "coupons?" I will be using a $20 ink reward, 15% off coupon, and the two paper dummy coupons. Should I have them scan them a certain order?

c3 said:   Bought two of the same assorted pastel paper. One NI SKU on the receipt. Rebate amount is only $8.99. Unless the rebate CSR can change it, I'll have to return one ream.
rebate CSR = Parago. Doubt Parago CSR will be able to fix system problem.

c3 said:   Bought two of the same assorted pastel paper. One NI SKU on the receipt. Rebate amount is only $8.99. Unless the rebate CSR can change it, I'll have to return one ream.At times this issue has seemed like shifting sands but later posts I have seen today on both forums seem to indicate that if you buy 2 reams you need to have the NI Sku entered twice to get a $17.98 rebate. Persons who thought they only had the NI SKU entered once on their receipt have rechecked and they actually had two NI SKUs on thier receipts. The evidence now seems to point to the necessity to have 2 NI SKUs on the receipt if you bought 2 pastel reams.

pezgarden said:   advice: Does it make difference the order of the "coupons?" I will be using a $20 ink reward, 15% off coupon, and the two paper dummy coupons. Should I have them scan them a certain order?1) products scanned 2) NI Sku "coupon" entered (twice is required if buying 2 pastel reams. 3) coupons 4) rewards.

I did it in mathfasters order without issue this evening. Used $40 in rewards and paid the balance w cc

I am looking a paper shredder, any members bought this one from Staples?
http://www.staples.com/Staples-8-Sheet-Cross-Cut-Shredder/produc...

rebatestatus
Disclaimer
mathfaster said:   c3 said:   Bought two of the same assorted pastel paper. One NI SKU on the receipt. Rebate amount is only $8.99. Unless the rebate CSR can change it, I'll have to return one ream.At times this issue has seemed like shifting sands but later posts I have seen today on both forums seem to indicate that if you buy 2 reams you need to have the NI Sku entered twice to get a $17.98 rebate. Persons who thought they only had the NI SKU entered once on their receipt have rechecked and they actually had two NI SKUs on thier receipts. The evidence now seems to point to the necessity to have 2 NI SKUs on the receipt if you bought 2 pastel reams.

Staples Rebate people need to fix this... not us all going to the store for return/rebuy. My rebate submission clearly shows BOTH items... but only $8.99. See screenshot.

Where does it show BOTH? It does not.

aarzi said:   Where does it show BOTH? It does not.

Look again. It does... Rebate #1 indicates--

PRODUCTS PURCHASED:
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
PASTELS 8.5x11 GREEN PAPER RM
PASTELS 8.5x11 SALMON PAPER RM

That's BOTH reams I purchased... one salmon, one green.

doh! my bad! going blind at an early age!

labboypro said:   aarzi said:   Where does it show BOTH? It does not.

Look again. It does... Rebate #1 indicates--

PRODUCTS PURCHASED:
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
PASTELS 8.5x11 GREEN PAPER RM
PASTELS 8.5x11 SALMON PAPER RM

That's BOTH reams I purchased... one salmon, one green.

My rebate status shows the amount correctly. I just double checked and noticed the slight difference from yours (see mine below). Yours seem to be one line less.

Products Purchased:
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
PASTELS 8.5X11 CREAM PAPER RM
PASTELS 8.5X11 GRAY PAPER RM

niniss said:   My rebate status shows the amount correctly. I just double checked and noticed the slight difference from yours (see mine below). Yours seem to be one line less.

Products Purchased:
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
PASTELS 8.5X11 CREAM PAPER RM
PASTELS 8.5X11 GRAY PAPER RM
No surprise here ... there have been NO issues reported when the NI SKU is entered twice.

mine were entered twice. i have two -0.01 for patels, and one -0.01 for the ream on my receipt(s).

Spls supreme matte 8.5x11 50pk
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER
Spls 8.5x11 multi 20/96 rm
PASTELS 8.5X11 PINK PAPER RM
PASTELS 8.5X11 TURQUOISE RM

Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

woomanhei said:   I am looking a paper shredder, any members bought this one from Staples?
http://www.staples.com/Staples-8-Sheet-Cross-Cut-Shredder/produc...
What's wrong with the 1446 customer reviews on the Staples site??? Don't you trust them?

mathfaster said:   Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

What is the other forum?

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

What is the other forum?
There is only one "other forum" that is sorta equivalent to fw - SD.

mathfaster said:   yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

What is the other forum?
There is only one "other forum" that is sorta equivalent to fw - SD.

I have no idea how to navigate that site to find the talk of this offer

yesidonoitall said:   I have no idea how to navigate that site to find the talk of this offerSent PM.

yesidonoitall said:   I have no idea how to navigate that site to find the talk of this offer

Much like this site, you hover your mouse over where you want to go and click.

BeanTech said:   yesidonoitall said:   I have no idea how to navigate that site to find the talk of this offer

Much like this site, you hover your mouse over where you want to go and click.

What are you talking about. I print it all out. I have to find some way to use up all this paper.

mathfaster said:   Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

Yeah, I dropped SER CS a message this morning with screenshot of Rebate Status page... it's really a no-brainer for them to fix. I'll give it a couple of days for them to resolve, and failing that, will return/rebuy.

They are great to use as white card stock! I use mine to make cards and crafts all the time. Donate them to a school as card stock, they work great.
This is in response as to what to do with all the matte photo paper.

Just to check, wasn't the FAR Staples white paper ream in a coupon late last week (expire 1/19)? It seems to be the same coupon with NI SKU just with date extended to 1/26. I am assuming if you did it earlier (say saturday 1/19) you can't use the updated coupon (with exp 1/26) for another FAR Staples white paper ream again?

my1bug said:   Just to check, wasn't the FAR Staples white paper ream in a coupon late last week (expire 1/19)? It seems to be the same coupon with NI SKU just with date extended to 1/26. I am assuming if you did it earlier (say saturday 1/19) you can't use the updated coupon (with exp 1/26) for another FAR Staples white paper ream again?

same NI SKU but different rebate offer

No, you should be fine to get another ream, since the other SER period was Valid purchase dates: 01/13/13 through 01/19/13. This one is a new period and rebate number.

Why are the paper shredders selling out on Staples.com??? They don't seem like that good of a deal to me. But I need a shredder and they are selling out. There are a few small rebates and some decent sales on them but still...?

my1bug said:   Just to check, wasn't the FAR Staples white paper ream in a coupon late last week (expire 1/19)? It seems to be the same coupon with NI SKU just with date extended to 1/26. I am assuming if you did it earlier (say saturday 1/19) you can't use the updated coupon (with exp 1/26) for another FAR Staples white paper ream again?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1252232/m17504656/#m17...

Does the mulit-color pack of Patel paper qualify for this rebate?

MrVietnam said:   Does the mulit-color pack of Patel paper qualify for this rebate?

yes, SKU 679481

c3 said:   MrVietnam said:   Does the mulit-color pack of Patel paper qualify for this rebate?

yes, SKU 679481

Thanks. I will pick up a couple reams today with the 15% off coupon and have them scan the dummy SKU coupon twice and pay with a gift card to get the 10% back in rewards on ream paper.

MrVietnam said:   Does the mulit-color pack of Patel paper qualify for this rebate?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1252232/m17505040/#m17...

mathfaster said:   MrVietnam said:   Does the mulit-color pack of Patel paper qualify for this rebate?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1252232/m17505040/#m17...

Should have read the thread more closely. Sorry.

It all worked fine for me. Got two pks of the multi-color pastel, multi-purpose paper, and photo paper using up those battery rewards.

Argg was tired and not paying attention today, cashier must of entered the SKUs as coupons as I didn't get the rebates... At least I used a GC to make a return easier, might as well return the Hammermill from last week too.

Thanks OP and various other posters -- based on previous successes I also went with the following:

* multi-color pastel paper (sku 679481 x 2)
* photo paper (sku 564121 x 2)
* Staples multipurpose paper (sku 513099)
* 15% off coupon (exp 1/21)
* FAR dummy sku coupon for Staples multipurpose paper
* FAR dummy sku coupon for pastel paper
* FAR dummy sku coupon for pastel paper (printed two to ease the cashier's burden)

Rebates all printed out fine, with QTY 2 correctly printed for the pastel paper.

Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER
PASTELS 8.5X11 LILAC PAPER RM

I think I get the correct info, right?

woomanhei said:   Spls supreme matte 8.5x11 50pk
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER #2
Staples PAPER OFFER
PASTELS 8.5X11 LILAC PAPER RM

I think I get the correct info, right?
Yes, you should have gotten a rebate for the lilac, the turquoise, Staples MP, and the photo paper and a gift card from Weyerhauser Paper Co. j/k on the last one.

yesidonoitall said:   mathfaster said:   Been reported on that other forum that if you bought 2 and only had one sku you can call rebate CS and get it fixed. No need for a return/rebuy.

What is the other forum?

It's called SickDeals ---where all deals go to die.......after a lot of name calling by a lot of people........
It doesn't give any portion of profit like FW does(FatCash).
Where deals are posted on the so called "Front Page" and made to appear "popular" by "Bots" so that shopaholics will buy crap just because it was posted on FP and was "Popular" while the site cashes on....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014