Staples B&M 1/20-1/26 FAR 3 reams of paper

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?&cm_ite=Ongoing+-+Staple...

1 ream of multipurpose paper and 2 reams of pastel paper. These are non-inventory SKUs which must appear on the same transaction as the purchase.

15% coupon through 1/26: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1253300/

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples Paper (52.79kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You have a good manager at your store.

yesidonoitall (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 12:06a) |

Time passes...

Staples finally responded to my BBB complaint with scripted apology, said they would be sending me a rebat... (more)

labboypro (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 11:27a) |

my rebate just got printed for the one ream, so i guess it's time to dig up the receipt and return one ream "anytime" as... (more)

impasse (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 8:56p) |

• Also categorized in:

Been a long time since I have seen pastel reams FAR. Two years IIRC.

mathfaster said:   Been a long time since I have seen pastel reams FAR. Two years IIRC.

Twice in March 2012.

c3 said:   mathfaster said:   Been a long time since I have seen pastel reams FAR. Two years IIRC.

Twice in March 2012.
lol! Poor memory on my part. I guess I must not have bought it. When was the reams of pastel ream paper deal where Billrubin said they almost made/requalified for premier on the back of nothing but pastel reams? Something like limit 1 rebate per unique sku. Staples has like 10 or more different colors of pastel ream paper.

Actually, I don't remember if the promotions in March 2012 were FAR by themselves or FAR with additional coupons. I just know that I have rebate records of them, and I would not have bought them if they were not free. Haven't opened those reams yet.

Due to potential rebate issues related to the non-inventory SKU coupons (see last week's threads), I would highly recommend *NOT* using reward coupons for this purchase. Refund involving reward coupon could be very difficult, and the portion paid with reward coupon is not eligible for the standard 10% reward for ream paper.

what is the meaning of "non-inventory SKUs"?

I think reward coupon don't raise any issue on Easy Rebate (current paper offers), it only have problem when purchase with monthly bonus reward offer.

woomanhei said:   what is the meaning of "non-inventory SKUs"?All we know is when it is added to the transaction it triggers the rebate for the Staples Multipurpose ream paper to print out at the register. Without it on the receipt no rebate prints out or will be validated. As a few can testify to on this forum. Not me except for the screw up last Sunday with the HammerMill where the dummy sku was on the receipt but did not trigger a rebate to print out. That was a major screw up on the part of Staples.

alam said:   I think reward coupon don't raise any issue on Easy Rebate (current paper offers), it only have problem when purchase with monthly bonus reward offer.

There is no rebate issue using rewards, but if the rebate does not print for whatever reason, it could be difficult to get your reward coupon back, especially if you used a balance coupon.

Anyone know if we can use the 15% off total purchase coupon combined with these FAR coupons to turn these into a moneymaker? Does it just depend on the cashier as to whether or not they will stack the coupons?

roy7736 said:   Anyone know if we can use the 15% off total purchase coupon combined with these FAR coupons to turn these into a moneymaker? Does it just depend on the cashier as to whether or not they will stack the coupons?

yes because the paper coupons are not discounting the price. all they are doing is adding an sku to prompt the rebate form to print out which will not be reduced by any coupon such as the 15% off.

roy7736 said:   Anyone know if we can use the 15% off total purchase coupon combined with these FAR coupons to turn these into a moneymaker? Does it just depend on the cashier as to whether or not they will stack the coupons?Really?? Senior Member 4K, really?? Did you bother reading the OP?

Some people don't like my tone, so what I really mean is...

Sweetheart! Darling! Thank you soo much for asking such an intelligent and thought-provoking question. Please go ahead and use the coupon. You will then be able to turn these into moneymakers. There is no YMMV.

c3 said:   Due to potential rebate issues related to the non-inventory SKU coupons (see last week's threads), I would highly recommend *NOT* using reward coupons for this purchase. Refund involving reward coupon could be very difficult, and the portion paid with reward coupon is not eligible for the standard 10% reward for ream paper.

yes, you make a valid point, but it does appear the mistakes have been fixed (what caused last week's headaches) (ie, the wrong ream paper-Hammermill, for the faer paper with coupon).

I actually think one is OK to use rewards to pay WITH THE UNDERSTANDING that they make absolutely sure the cashier enters in the dummy SKU to generate the rebate.

Did anyone notice what is missing with these "coupons" compared to last week? They are missing the fact that these are non-inventoried skus. You are going to need to tell the cashier to enter these as a sku not a coupon. That is nowhere on the form. Wonder how many people are going to not get a rebate print out?

mathfaster said:   Did anyone notice what is missing with these "coupons" compared to last week? They are missing the fact that these are non-inventoried skus. You are going to need to tell the cashier to enter these as a sku not a coupon. That is nowhere on the form. Wonder how many people are going to not get a rebate print out?

thnx Math.

Online ad also has FARebate on Staples photo supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte
$14.99 - $14.99 easy rebate = FREE, after easy rebate, 50/pack

Item: 564121
Model: 19895-CC/US

I have a bunch of these and don't know what to do with them besides donating to schools. Has anyone tried to return them w/out a receipt and get in-store credit?

Motivator said:   Online ad also has FARebate on Staples photo supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte

I have a bunch of these and don't know what to do with them besides donating to schools. Has anyone tried to return them w/out a receipt and get in-store credit?

no, noone has tried to scam Staples by collecting the rebate and then returning w/o a receipt. MEGA RED and please don't do that crap.

Motivator said:   Online ad also has FARebate on Staples photo supreme 8.5" x 11" paper, double-sided matte

what's wrong w/ donating? Schools, churchs, lots of organizations could use colored paper. Better to donate than create bad karma both at the store and on FW.
ETA: Staplles tracks folks who return w/o receipts and they can refuse to accept returns from you

I had already bought 1 ream of multipurpose paper last week that was Free after easy rebate. If I buy this week also, then Do I get the rebate again?

yes

aarzi said:   

Sweetheart! Darling! Thank you soo much for asking such an intelligent and thought-provoking question. Please go ahead and use the coupon. You will then be able to turn these into moneymakers. There is no YMMV.

I love the new & improved aarzi 2013. Looks like this version fixed many of the bugs from prior releases!

Free is a very good price....

Here are the SKU listed on the rebate form that qualifies for the Pastels Colored Paper offer 13-43941: 490935, 490936, 490944, 490947, 490948, 490950, 678824, 678826, 678829, 678831, and 679481.

ssavov said:   Here are the SKU listed on the rebate form that qualifies for the Pastels Colored Paper offer 13-43941: 490935, 490936, 490944, 490947, 490948, 490950, 678824, 678826, 678829, 678831, and 679481.Thanks.

Dano

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Did anyone notice what is missing with these "coupons" compared to last week? They are missing the fact that these are non-inventoried skus. You are going to need to tell the cashier to enter these as a sku not a coupon. That is nowhere on the form. Wonder how many people are going to not get a rebate print out?

thnx Math.
I went through this process yesterday and the cashier was confused w/o bar code. He entered the SKU twice and it worked the second time.

Dano

Ymmv of course but when I went to Staples this morning, they had "buy one get one free" two packs of the $1 pens, the zebra z-grip ball point pens in the multi color pack. It had a different bar code than the single packs but still rang up at $1. So four packs for $2... I'll take it.

bought two of the pastel papers today make sure they enter sku twice or only one rebate will print out!

thanks

Don't you usually only need 1 rebate even if buying multiple? For photo paper when I bought 2 it only printed 1 rebate, but when I entered it listed both items as qualifying. Or is this different because it's attached to a coupon?

mathfaster said:   When was the reams of pastel ream paper deal where Billrubin said they almost made/requalified for premier on the back of nothing but pastel reams? Something like limit 1 rebate per unique sku. Staples has like 10 or more different colors of pastel ream paper.That deal was on "brights", not pastel, in Feb. 2011. 14 SKUs, limit 2/SKU. It was $2 AR ($10.99 - $8.99 SER), but many used competitor coupons (mostly OD) to bring it down to free or better.

yuip said:   bought two of the pastel papers today make sure they enter sku twice or only one rebate will print out!

thanks

confused... make sure which sku is entered twice? the coupon sku or the paper sku?

brusbrother said:   yuip said:   bought two of the pastel papers today make sure they enter sku twice or only one rebate will print out!confused... make sure which sku is entered twice? the coupon sku or the paper sku?Twice for the Non-Inventory "coupon" SKU.

As long as you have the correct item, present coupon and it has always known the quantity for the rebate as long as the cashier scanned the items, if she missed one then you were not charged anyway.

ssavov said:   Here are the SKU listed on the rebate form that qualifies for the Pastels Colored Paper offer 13-43941: 490935, 490936, 490944, 490947, 490948, 490950, 678824, 678826, 678829, 678831, and 679481.Forgive me if this was already answered, but can I buy qty=2 of EACH of those SKUs and get the rebate to work for all of them? After reading the coupon fine print, I assumed it was limit 2 rebates for any SKU you want. I read Mathfaster's commend above about someone doing this is type of rebate on all SKUs to achieve premier, and it made me question if that will work here. Thanks.

c3688t said:   Forgive me if this was already answered, but can I buy qty=2 of EACH of those SKUs and get the rebate to work for all of them? After reading the coupon fine print, I assumed it was limit 2 rebates for any SKU you want. I read Mathfaster's commend above about someone doing this is type of rebate on all SKUs to achieve premier, and it made me question if that will work here. Thanks.Limit 2 Total, not per SKU. The old deal specifically stated Limit 2 per SKU.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   c3688t said:   Forgive me if this was already answered, but can I buy qty=2 of EACH of those SKUs and get the rebate to work for all of them? After reading the coupon fine print, I assumed it was limit 2 rebates for any SKU you want. I read Mathfaster's commend above about someone doing this is type of rebate on all SKUs to achieve premier, and it made me question if that will work here. Thanks.Limit 2 Total, not per SKU. The old deal specifically stated Limit 2 per SKU.

Is the "ream of multipurpose paper" rebate offer different from the last week? Anyone please. Not sure where to look up the offere number.

TIA

MysteriousGirl said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   c3688t said:   Forgive me if this was already answered, but can I buy qty=2 of EACH of those SKUs and get the rebate to work for all of them? After reading the coupon fine print, I assumed it was limit 2 rebates for any SKU you want. I read Mathfaster's commend above about someone doing this is type of rebate on all SKUs to achieve premier, and it made me question if that will work here. Thanks.Limit 2 Total, not per SKU. The old deal specifically stated Limit 2 per SKU.

Is the "ream of multipurpose paper" rebate offer different from the last week? Anyone please. Not sure where to look up the offere number.

TIA

If last weeks expired, then yes this is a new offer.

MysteriousGirl said:   Is the "ream of multipurpose paper" rebate offer different from the last week? Anyone please. Not sure where to look up the offere number.Yes. The new rebate is posted in the weekly thread.

ETA: Same NI SKU, but different SER.

$22.50 total and rebates successfully printed for all 3. Thanks, OP!

Skipping 191 Messages...
my rebate just got printed for the one ream, so i guess it's time to dig up the receipt and return one ream "anytime" as an office supply..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014