• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's Back....

Certified Pre-Owned NOOK Tablet 16GB $99.99

Mfr: Barnes & Noble Model: 9781400501472
FRYS.com #7106172 UPC: 9781400501472

The fastest, lightest Nook Tablet with the best in HD entertainment.
Certified Pre-Owned to Original Factory Specifications. Carries same Warranty as New Unit.

Member Summary

Nook (6.32kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

If you're interested in adding Android to the Nook Tablet, I found the following site very informative:

http://raywaldo.com/2012/05/comparison-nook-tablet-nook-color/

I just sold mine, but I had it running 4.2.1 Jelly Bean without an issue. Perfect tablet once you have Jelly Bean on there, runs very smooth. Pretty much worthless with stock software in my opinion.

Apparently this is for the tablet only. The power adapter/charger is $19.99 extra.

So who certified that it has been pre-owned? Why does it need to be certified? Why don't they just call it refurbished?

??Is this the COLOR Nook?? Can it be rooted??

miqie said:   Apparently this is for the tablet only. The power adapter/charger is $19.99 extra.

My Certified Pre-Owned Nook Tablet arrived today. Very happy to see that it DID include the charger! Thank OP.... this was a great buy. It was packaged like new! Very happy with my purchase!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014