• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Few details:

Valid 1/20 - 2/2. Excludes open box orders placed online (must buy in-store).

Appears to be valid on open box cell phones, including iPhone 5. Knocks the full retail price down below $540 at my store.

Also may be a good deal on iPod touch 5th gen, eyeing a 32 GB in black at my store for $240 with coupon. That may be better than fleabay.

Awesome! I was just looking for one of these, now I hope there's still an open box iPad Mini at my local BB that isn't actually used. Thx OP!

Will check out the open box rack! thanks!

Is this a deal after near 10% of tax?

kuelllin said:   Is this a deal after near 10% of tax?

That's such a silly question. Obviously, you're going to have to pay that tax regardless of what you buy, so getting the 10% is a nice coupon to have provided you can find a good deal on a decent product to use it on.

ebbikenezer said:   kuelllin said:   Is this a deal after near 10% of tax?

That's such a silly question. Obviously, you're going to have to pay that tax regardless of what you buy, so getting the 10% is a nice coupon to have provided you can find a good deal on a decent product to use it on.

What I meant is you can find lower prices elsewhere online and don't need to pat tax. And as I know some people not that like Best Buy.

wierd, i was at bestbuy 2 weeks ago and saw a ton of open box apple keyboards/mouse/power adaptors. went in last night and they cleared them out for only new products. i see a correlation here.

critten said:   wierd, i was at bestbuy 2 weeks ago and saw a ton of open box apple keyboards/mouse/power adaptors. went in last night and they cleared them out for only new products. i see a correlation here.
Like maybe your fellow FWers got them? Or something more insidious?

ViveLeRoi said:   Like maybe your fellow FWers got them? Or something more insidious?

Don't let anyone else know, but the manager hid all the open box items when they saw critten in the parking lot.

Just scored a 13 inch Retina MacBook Pro for $1,206 after coupon.

Bad news is the RAM failed diagnostic. Good news is Apple will be fixing that tomorrow... genius bar appointment booked

A lost of stores have tons of open box stock and are actually framing the coupon. I didn't even have to show it to get the discount.

Used it yesterday in combination with the Mastercard $50off. Picked up a Pioneer SC-55 receiver for $480 out the door, retailed a few months ago @ $1799.99. Open box price was $599.99, the knocked $50 off since they lost the remote. -10% coupon, -$50 Mastercard, plus local tax. No issues, even with stacking.

went yesterday night, customer service was good. he even tried the $50 coupon even though they thought it wouldn't work. however, they were good to adjust the original open box discount to 10% ipad, then use the 10% off that. Apparently, ipad open box usually start at only 5%.

Picked up a 11" Macbook Air (2GB RAM, 64GB Storage)last night for $625 = $750 open box price - $75 (10%) - $50 (MC))

Thanks, I was waiting for a good deal after getting a 13" Macbook Air last January with the $100 off coupon for my wife.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014