• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon.com has 3-Pack Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters (35503) for $12.34 when you checkout via "subscribe & save". Shipping is free.

Note: You may cancel subscribe & save anytime after your order ships.

Link

Member Summary

Brita Pitcher Replacement Filters
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Pay only $12.34 and relax with Subscribe & Save.
No fees, no obligations, and shipping is always FREE. Details
Subscribe & Save now available with the latest Amazon Mobile App for iPhone & Android.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Passed on the SnS since buying two for $0.65 more each got me free shipping. $4.33 shipped is the lowest I've seen these.

Local Shoprite has them on sale at least three times a year , 3 for $8.

The price has jumped to $17.25 now from a 3rd party vendor. The best deal at the moment is 6 for $28.58 from Amazon directly = $4.76 apiece. I did not see the original deal - maybe it was from Amazon and they ran out. Camel shows the $12.99.

As far as supermarkets are concerned, "sensia" is lucky. I've never seen them on sale and never less than $7 each. I watch eBay and try to pick up a 10 pack or dozen once a year. Last year I found one source for $39/10 pack but he's now $49. If I see it less I'll post it.

I got a 4-pack at my local WalMart for ~$19.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014