rated:
Link

Panasonic VIERA TC-L42E50 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz Full HD IPS LED-LCD TV
IPS Full LED Panel with 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
360 Backlight Scanning
Viera Connect, Wifi ready
120Hz screen refresh rate
Thin LED design - 9.8" with stand, 1.6" without stand

At Amazon for $499 plus a $100 Amazon credit.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Panasonic VIERA TC-L42E50
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Shipping Weight: 44 pounds

This item qualifies for Amazon Prime
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where's the $100 credit?

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Size: 42-InchOrder a qualifying Panasonic VIERA HDTV and receive a $100 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within seven days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Offer starts January 20, 2013 and ends January 26, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. The promotional credit expires April 30, 2013. Here's how (restrictions apply)

duplicate post deleted

Thank you, this lead me to a deal that I got in on. This same TV is also available in the 47" version for $650 with $100 Amazon credit. So I splurged and got that bigger one instead. I've been watching for months (even over Black Friday) and never saw a 47" version of a quality LED TV under $600.

I buy lots of stuff on Amazon so that $100 credit is as good as cash to me..

excellent tv as I have one, but it was over $600 on a good deal 6 months ago..

I prefer Samsung and Panasonic tv`s..

It`s a smart tv btw..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014