• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LG 55'' LED Cinema 3D HDTV 55LM4600

Price is $850...you will get 250000 points (need SYW free account)

Another 5% off if you use Sears card

Ebates 6% CB

850 - 42 (Sears 5% if you use Sears card) - 48 (FW 6% CB) - 250 (SYW points) = 510 + tax

Edit: Updated as FW also offering same CB

Edit: Sorry FW changed back to 3%

Member Summary

LG 55'' LED Cinema 3D HDTV 55LM4600
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

LG 55LM4600
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Earned by Total Pending Transferred ? Available for Transfer ? UPROMISE MY ASS.. I called on this week of purc... (more)

normal1 (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 8:48p) |

Is the deal dead? I am seeing 9290 in SPYW rewards on Sears website?

kisankaniya (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 9:32a) |

8% finally posted to my upromise account this week.. 4 months after purchase and bitching up a storm

normal1 (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 5:29p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wow smoking deal

how do you simultaneously get SYW points and ebates? which website link should you start with? TYIA

Don't need to go through the SYW website, right?

While checking out online, simply enter your Member Number in your shopping cart. Every online purchase earns you points. Bonus Points apply to items marked as such during checkout.

lanation said:   how do you simultaneously get SYW points and ebates? which website link should you start with? TYIA

What's SYW?

docjoo said:   What's SYW?http://www.shopyourway.com/

ONLINE ONLY! SYWR members earn 250,000 points on select TVs Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Jan-2013.

The SYWR points are only valid on these select TVs: (05771865000P). Must be logged into your SYWR profile when you purchase item to see points appear. Go to checkout to see SYWR points. Points will be shown on your SYWR statement. One coupon per purchase. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund.Internationally Shipped Orders are excluded. Offer good through 26-Jan-2013

that's a HOT deal!

Showing $950 for me before all discounts.

ETA: the link doesn't show the 250K bonus points either.

Still, if you go through Sears main site, it seems to work.

Ok, do you just earn the SYW points for a later purchase or do they somehow get applied to the purchase?
I am getting to checkout and not seeing it if it automatically applies...

Crue1991 said:   Ok, do you just earn the SYW points for a later purchase or do they somehow get applied to the purchase?
I am getting to checkout and not seeing it if it automatically applies...
Bonus points are added to SYWR account for a later purchase.

I can't tell if it applying the SYW points until a I commit to buy or as it is called on the website... " Place your Order". It is showing as $923 before the discount of SWY is applied. I don't want to commit to buy until I see the final price.... Am I missing something? CAn someone do a step by step guide to get to the window where you see final price of about 510 before tax. I am afraid if I hit the "place order now" i am committing to buy it for $923.
I really want to buy this tv for $510.............. any help is appreciated............. They have it in stock in my local store, so I should be good to go........

Thanks
Cybernep

Sorry,some one can education me : what is Ebates 6% CB and what should I do to get it?

Thanks

lanation said:   how do you simultaneously get SYW points and ebates? which website link should you start with? TYIA

Or if you have a Discover card, go through ShopDiscover for 5% CashBack.

ebates

nettt said:   Sorry,some one can education me : what is Ebates 6% CB and what should I do to get it?

Thanks

Thanks Icecube!

cyberneptune said:   I can't tell if it applying the SYW points until a I commit to buy or as it is called on the website... " Place your Order". It is showing as $923 before the discount of SWY is applied. I don't want to commit to buy until I see the final price.... Am I missing something? CAn someone do a step by step guide to get to the window where you see final price of about 510 before tax. I am afraid if I hit the "place order now" i am committing to buy it for $923.
I really want to buy this tv for $510.............. any help is appreciated............. They have it in stock in my local store, so I should be good to go........
You ARE buying it for $923. All the discounts (except for the instant cart savings) are after the fact. BTW, you will only get it for net $510 + tax on $850 IF you qualify for all the discounts and make $250 future purchases at Sears.

Showing up ata price of $1099.. How did u get it for $510?

from reading all this, it looks like the price of this tv is 850 but you get 250 for a future purchase at Sears !!!

pull the trigger. bought this one already for 760 @ WalMart /nh no tax

I pulled the trigger. I already had a shop your way rewards account (to get 250,000 in points) and a Sears master card (to get 5% Cash Back). I also had $7.62 in Shop Your Way Reward Points, which went towards the deal also. I got free shipping, too. I did sign up at the last minute for an Ebates account. I am worried about the Ebates voiding my Shopyourway Reward Points.

this is pretty confusing. Why 8500 (NOT 250,000)?
-------------------------------------------------

BUY ONLINE ITEM(S)
LG 55" LED Cinema 3D HDTV 55LM4600

LG 55" LED Cinema 3D HDTV 55LM4600
Sold by Sears
Qty.1

$849.99
Why is this price different?
Merchandise Subtotal:

$849.99
Delivery

FREE
Estimated Pre-Tax Total

$849.99
Total Savings

$69.99
Total

$849.99
You'll earn 8500 points on this order with Shop Your Way RewardsSM Credit.
*It may take up to 7 days after a purchase for points to appear on your account.

I would like to purchase 2. If I get 1, then use SYWR to apply to the 2nd purchase, will I get another 250,000 points for my 2nd purchase?

That is correct

Shop your way rewards expire. I guess 1 year. Make sure you spend them before they expire.
Is there any ways we can convert that to a Gift card or store credit.

bought it, i created a ebates and shopyourway account, used ebates link to Sears and bought the tv, while at the cart page, put in your shopyourway account number. yes, it'll say you get 8500 points on Sears since, once you pay and get a confirmation email, you'll get another 250000 points in shopyourway.

I just found out you can only use shopyourway toward Kmart & Sears (the other ones aren't that good).

+1, does anyone know?

Junkbl916 said:   bought it, i created a ebates and shopyourway account, used ebates link to Sears and bought the tv, while at the cart page, put in your shopyourway account number. yes, it'll say you get 8500 points on Sears since, once you pay and get a confirmation email, you'll get another 250000 points in shopyourway.

I just found out you can only use shopyourway toward Kmart & Sears (the other ones aren't that good).

I believe you can also use them at Lands End. I have done that in the past.

Junkbl916 said:   bought it, i created a ebates and shopyourway account, used ebates link to Sears and bought the tv, while at the cart page, put in your shopyourway account number. yes, it'll say you get 8500 points on Sears since, once you pay and get a confirmation email, you'll get another 250000 points in shopyourway.

you mean 250000 bonus points in addition to the 85000 regular points for a total of 335000 points ?

I called Sears before I submitted my order and said that the 250,000 points was not showing up on my screen. They said I wouldn't see the 250,000 points now in my account and that it would show up in my Shopyourway rewards account within 7 days. I didn't ask for the customer service reps name, but I should have. My TV should arrive on Feb 1 so I should see the points in my account before the TV is delivered. I'm hoping so!

I plan on buying a freezer from Sears in the future, so that is how I plan on spending the 250,000 points. When I buy something on line from Sears or Kmart and I link to my Shopyourway account it will ask if I want to apply my points to the order as a credit. So these 250,000 points will be a $250.00 credit when I order a freezer.

you got too many 0's.
it would total to 258400

Junkbl916 said:   you got too many 0's.
it would total to 258400

Exactly! Got to be careful with the extra 0 in there. My points already posted to my SYWR account, 258,400, and I have just returned from picking up the tv. Had looked at this before the holidays, but am glad I waited. Now to Costco for the squaretrade warranty for $59.99 for the extra 3 years.

any way to verify the 250000 points offer before purchasing? That's Crucial to the deal and sorry, I don't see the offer when I log into my shopyourway account.

My 250,000 SYWR points posted almost immediately after I purchased the tv online this afternoon. That was before I went to the store to pickup the tv as well. Took maybe 15 minutes after the order was placed to appear. If the points don't appear then simply don't pickup the tv. No huge worries there on getting the points.

I had the same experience as AKDoc. I ordered for home delivery, and even though my screens never showed the bonus 250k points, within 30 minutes of purchase, my balance shows the 258,400 points.

Thanks to the OP for posting with all the stackable options.

My points are now posted in my account.

Thanks OP.

Points came right away - 258k not a bad deal for a 3D TV even with Tax

If anyone in the Northern Virginia wants to sell this new tv for $630, send PM. I don't want to go through hassle of doing points and rebates.

...does anyone know anything about the quality of the tv?

Skipping 83 Messages...
8% finally posted to my upromise account this week.. 4 months after purchase and bitching up a storm

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014