• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
In for 4 at my address! (There's 8 in our family, so didn't even twist any rules.)

Thanks OP!

Cat and dog voted heads, gf and I voted tails.

Do you have to pay the 13 cent affordable health care fee to get the free pizza?

mistadeal said:   Cat and dog voted heads, gf and I voted tails.

You voted correctly. It is tails this year.

It's all or nothing for me. Dinner for 5 days or starve. Heads it is!

tangster said:   It's all or nothing for me. Dinner for 5 days or starve. Heads it is!

Dinner for 5 days on one pizza? Now that's some serious rationing...
I think I'll just give you one of my free pizza's....

tangster said:   It's all or nothing for me. Dinner for 5 days or starve. Heads it is!

Ouch, youre going to starve. Its tails.

vsachs said:   tangster said:   It's all or nothing for me. Dinner for 5 days or starve. Heads it is!

Dinner for 5 days on one pizza? Now that's some serious rationing...
I think I'll just give you one of my free pizza's....

Ha ha ha... Good catch. I meant I voted heads 5 times with 5 different emails.

It's gonna be HEADS!!! SF by 9.

last year this was linked to your actual papajohns reward account, meaning it was limited to 1 per household. I wonder why they changed it, seems like people could exploit this.

do we need to create account with those email address we give out ??

Now get 50% off any regular menu price large pizza NOW through Saturday, Feb. 2 by using the promotion code VOTE50 online at www.papajohns.com

I'm holding out for the VOTE100 code.

darius11 said:   Do you have to pay the 13 cent affordable health care fee to get the free pizza?

I was thinking the same thing. The same guy who complained paying .13 per pizza for healthcare for his employees would crush him and make him fire people, gives away 10,000s of free pizzas.

Don't forget the shopdiscover 5% off restaurants... vote50 for 50% off large till 2/2

timx said:   Don't forget the shopdiscover 5% off restaurants... vote50 for 50% off large till 2/2

I'll tell you, Papa John's is being really aggresive in getting the share of the pizza market this SuperBowl... and by the looks of it, it's working!

Thanks for mentioning this I choose heads.

EatonBeaver said:   Thanks for mentioning this I choose heads.

Make sure you go back and also choose tails!!!

mistadeal said:   Cat and dog voted heads, gf and I voted tails.
Surprising, would have expected cat and dog to vote for "tails"

50% off is tempting, I know in my area they frequently have 50% off days, but I prefer Pizza Hut, which I have been able to re-use the same coupon code to knock down a Large 5topping/speciality for $7.35. been using the same code for over a year

what is the pizza hut code

rickt86 said:   just use different emails, and make up the addresses. I did this the last few years, it just emails you a code when you order. You could sell the codes on eBay, they usually come out and are good for 3 days. Also you could order them for a school, or homeless shelter, or many other uses.

Yes exactly. I plan to shingle my roof with pizzas.

The only thing better then pizza, free pizza.

jd2010 said:   Thx op... gmail wont let me make any more email accts without a new phone #... oh well, hopefully a few of them hit and they dont datamine me and DQ my submissions.

You may not have to make multiple gmail accounts.

Try using the "+" feature of gmail. (e.g. - yourname+1@gmail.com). This email is still delivered to yourname@gmail.com

neu said:   jd2010 said:   Thx op... gmail wont let me make any more email accts without a new phone #... oh well, hopefully a few of them hit and they dont datamine me and DQ my submissions.

You may not have to make multiple gmail accounts.

Try using the "+" feature of gmail. (e.g. - yourname+1@gmail.com). This email is still delivered to yourname@gmail.com

Unfortunately, folks have said that the gmail thing won't work on this... but there's always Yahoo mail, and plenty of other webmail providers....

i would like to donate my pizza back to papa johns so it can afford the extra 13 cents it will cost to provide its workers with health insurance

vsachs said:   timx said:   Don't forget the shopdiscover 5% off restaurants... vote50 for 50% off large till 2/2

I'll tell you, Papa John's is being really aggresive in getting the share of the pizza market this SuperBowl... and by the looks of it, it's working!

It's called damage control.

You guys are wimps. If you are going to vote four times, go for it! Vote either heads or tails on all of your votes. 4 pizzas for my family (I hope)!

TimInHollywood said:   You guys are wimps. If you are going to vote four times, go for it! Vote either heads or tails on all of your votes. 4 pizzas for my family (I hope)!

All or nothing Huh? I'm rooting for you!

2 more days to get your vote in for FREE PIZZA!

VOTE50 for 50% off

Voted for free pizza.

This is the last day to vote.

Good Luck !!!

thanks for the post. Yummy pizza

thanks!

Thanks

seholder said:   50% off is tempting, I know in my area they frequently have 50% off days, but I prefer Pizza Hut, which I have been able to re-use the same coupon code to knock down a Large 5topping/speciality for $7.35. been using the same code for over a year

Would you mind sharing? In a pm possibly if not public? Does anyone know it?

WantTheBest said:   seholder said:   50% off is tempting, I know in my area they frequently have 50% off days, but I prefer Pizza Hut, which I have been able to re-use the same coupon code to knock down a Large 5topping/speciality for $7.35. been using the same code for over a year

Would you mind sharing? In a pm possibly if not public? Does anyone know it?
So basically you are saying he should share it with a total stranger in a PM, who will then share it in public.

or

Share it with a total stranger in a PM, who will then selfishly keep it to himself.

Either way, shame on you.

I missed it

This is officially closed... good luck to all those who voted! And GO 49'ers!

aarzi said:   Either way, shame on you.
The guy mentioned publicly that he had a code. You can't blame anyone else for asking. He's lucky he didn't get redded to death for not (a) posting the code and (b) auto-linking it to pizza hut, with each users' favorite toppings and delivery address all ready to order.

Here is my take.... Head i win, tail you lose

knickdigger said:   aarzi said:   Either way, shame on you.
The guy mentioned publicly that he had a code. You can't blame anyone else for asking. He's lucky he didn't get redded to death for not (a) posting the code and (b) auto-linking it to pizza hut, with each users' favorite toppings and delivery address all ready to order.
You are absolutely right about seholder. Put up or shut up. I myself would also be interested in what you said.

What WantTheBest did was far worse, as I already elaborated in my earlier post.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014