• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
You get 35% off just for voting, and a free pizza if you guess the coin toss correctly on Super Bowl Sunday

http://www.papajohnscointoss.com/

VOTE50 now gives you 50% off your pizza purchase if you can't wait until you get your free one (Code good until Feb 2nd)

Member Summary

Papa John's (84.30kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just a heads up, I didn't even remember to vote, but they still sent me a promo code for a free pizza. So if you're a r... (more)

DealMavenGuru (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 4:43p) |

In Fl 3.18, I give the driver 5.18, as the only cost is a 'delivery fee' which I assume he gets most of.

rickt86 (Feb. 11, 2013 @ 9:34p) |

Thanks!

equinoxrox (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 10:26a) |

Offer now over (DEAD) Results of coin toss to follow shortly...

HEADS

35% off any large pizza at regular price at papajohns.com, promo code VOTE35, valid thru 2/2/2013

50% off any large pizza at regular price at papajohns.com, promo code VOTE50, valid thru 2/2/2013

so if you make 2 guesses = 1 guaranteed free pizza

treasurebeacon said:   so if you make 2 guesses = 1 guaranteed free pizza

yes... and if ethics are aside 20 guesses = 10 guaranteed pizzas...

they ran this same promotion last year and there were people with so many pizzas they were selling the codes on eBay for a few dollars each.

treasurebeacon said:   so if you make 2 guesses = 1 guaranteed free pizza

unless the coin lands on its edge

thank you

I apparently am not eligible...?

35% off coupon VOTE35

FWIW, from the FAQ's:
How many times can I vote?
The terms and conditions only allow one vote per person. Additional votes determined to be from the same entrant will be disqualified. Click here to read the full terms and conditions of Papa Johnís Super Bowl XLVII Coin Toss Experience.

nybiggs said:   treasurebeacon said:   so if you make 2 guesses = 1 guaranteed free pizza

yes... and if ethics are aside 20 guesses = 10 guaranteed pizzas...

they ran this same promotion last year and there were people with so many pizzas they were selling the codes on eBay for a few dollars each.

i've got 8 guesses in so far.. 4 of each

The captcha for this seems really really screwy. It's random letters, numbers, and symbols then it wants an exact answer it seems. Maybe that's to prevent you guys from doing multiple guesses - make it so annoying to do even once you don't think about doing it again and again.

Once per email address...

i got red.. lol

WantTheBest said:   i got red.. lol

This website needs to be renamed jesus wallet.

I got 100 on each.

rickt86 said:   WantTheBest said:   i got red.. lol

This website needs to be renamed jesus wallet.

I don't get it, please explain.

seems that my post is no longer red

alamo11 said:   I got 100 on each.

really now?

WantTheBest said:   alamo11 said:   I got 100 on each.

really now?

A man gotta eat.. This is FW right?

alamo11 said:   WantTheBest said:   alamo11 said:   I got 100 on each.

really now?

A man gotta eat.. This is FW right?

....and if you eat a 100 pizzas before the codes expire, the operative part will be fat (not wallet)....

Is anybody still waiting for the confirmation email?

reading the below portion of T&C, I'm still not sure if it's wise to make 4 household entries from the same e-mail account. What do members say?

Limit: One Entry per person into the Promotion during the entire Promotion Period. The Entry will be awarded to the primary individual listed on the email account, not to multiple individuals who utilize the same account. Limit of four (4) Entries per household, which is determined by the physical address associated with the email address. Any attempt by any individual entrant to obtain more than one (1) Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, accounts, or any other methods will void all of that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register for the account will be deemed to be the entrant. The ďauthorized account holderĒ is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential award recipient may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.

5. How to Receive an Award: Each eligible entrant who cast his/her vote for the correct outcome of the Coin Toss for Super Bowl XLVII (47) on their Entry will automatically receive an Award pursuant to Section 6 below. Award will be a unique, one-time use promotion code distributed via email by 11:59:59 P.M. PST on Monday, February 4, 2013 to the email address provided by entrant at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of entrantís email address. If a potential recipient of any award cannot be contacted, the potential recipient forfeits his/her award. Receiving an award is contingent upon compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Unclaimed awards will not be awarded.

6. Awards: All eligible entrants who voted for the winning side of the Coin Toss on their Entry submitted prior to the end of the Promotion Period will receive one (1) large Papa Johnís one-topping pizza awarded in the form of a unique, one-time use alpha-numeric promotion code redeemable at papajohns.com only using a computer, tablet or smartphone. Other restrictions may apply. This alpha-numeric promotion code will be sent to each eligible recipient via the email address provided on the registration page at the time of Entry. Approximate Retail Value: $11.

For all Awards: Awards are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsorís sole discretion, and only one award promotional code may be redeemed per online account. Award promotional code will expire on Sunday, March 10, 2013. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, undeliverable, and unopened email. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the award promotional code for one of equal or greater value at Sponsorís sole discretion. Award recipient is responsible for all fees, applicable taxes and delivery charges associated with the use of the award promotional code. Limit: One (1) award promotional code per person or email address. Limit four (4) award promotional codes per household. Award promotional code may not be combined with any other coupon or offer.

just use different emails, and make up the addresses. I did this the last few years, it just emails you a code when you order. You could sell the codes on eBay, they usually come out and are good for 3 days. Also you could order them for a school, or homeless shelter, or many other uses.

alanmax said:   Is anybody still waiting for the confirmation email?
I never got a confirmation email. Was there supposed to be one? But I did get a confirmation screen immediately after submitting my choice.

with due respect, please don't crowd out this important question. Still looking for definitive answer
rickt86 said:   just use different emails, and make up the addresses. I did this the last few years, it just emails you a code when you order. You could sell the codes on eBay, they usually come out and are good for 3 days. Also you could order them for a school, or homeless shelter, or many other uses.

100 pizzas = 400 meals of 1/4 pizza = dinner for one year.

imsparty said:   100 pizzas = 400 meals of 1/4 pizza = dinner for one year.

If one lives that long.

Rules say 4 per physical address. In for 4, two each. Thanks OP

but what about those 4 using same e-mail address?

This is still going... make sure you get your VOTE(s) in!

I did one of each (presumably for my wife and myself). I'm content with one free pizza. I suppose our cats could enter, too, but I try not to abuse these sorts of things; 'get my one freebee and I'm pretty happy.

Don't forget to get your votes in. According to terms, 4 votes per household are allowed, technically guaranteeing two free pizza's!

Apparently, in addition to math, reading is a skill that I need to work on.

Thx op... gmail wont let me make any more email accts without a new phone #... oh well, hopefully a few of them hit and they dont datamine me and DQ my submissions.

in for 4 votes = 2 pizza's. Thanks OP.

In for 4. . .thanks!

so it looks like no way to submit for 4 from one e-mail account?
jd2010 said:   Thx op... gmail wont let me make any more email accts without a new phone #... oh well, hopefully a few of them hit and they dont datamine me and DQ my submissions.

I had to use different email accounts for each one. I could use the same physical address for the 4 of us over 13, but it wouldn't take the same e-mail address. . .I have 3 and had to create a new one for the 4th. HTH

Thanks

Pro Bowl is done with, we are now just one week out from the Super Bowl! Could have used the free pizza today!

Skipping 65 Messages...
Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014