• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Heads up...it is heads

Yayyy heads!!!

Alright free pizza! I got 100 on each, so I plan to do it like this:

30 for myself (1 a day)
20 to work (Order them and just leave in breakroom)
30 local school for pizza parties
20 Donation to people in need

alamo11 said:   Alright free pizza! I got 100 on each, so I plan to do it like this:

30 for myself (1 a day)

Don't you think your local PJ's will be suspicious?

BradisBrad said:   alamo11 said:   Alright free pizza! I got 100 on each, so I plan to do it like this:

30 for myself (1 a day)

Don't you think your local PJ's will be suspicious?

Not in the least bit!

alamo11 said:   Alright free pizza! I got 100 on each, so I plan to do it like this:

30 for myself (1 a day)

Ok.. i hinted at it in an earlier post... i'm still skeptical as to whether or not you really did 200 entries. unless you wrote some type of software to automate everything, i'm thinking it would have taken hours even if you had that many email addresses, even longer if you had to create the email addresses. please tell us exactly how you did it

vsachs said:   TimInHollywood said:   You guys are wimps. If you are going to vote four times, go for it! Vote either heads or tails on all of your votes. 4 pizzas for my family (I hope)!

All or nothing Huh? I'm rooting for you!

Thanks, vsachs! Actually, I forgot which way I voted. Had to check my e-mail. Heads! i win big!

Go big or go home!

Anyone get a code? Email says Midnight PST on the 4th, which was 13 hours ago. Not sure if I didnt get codes cause they actually mean Midnight on the 5th or because I entered more than 1 time.

chillax

Not trying to be a spoil sport ..............

but did anybody get an email from them saying "since you didn't vote we voted for you". I know how I voted; heads. But I never got confirmation so I lost out. Yup, they put me down for tails.

Received my code

Heads up check your inbox. We all just received our free pizza codes. We won 3 out of the 4 we entered.

Voted one of each, with 2 email accounts. Got rejection in one, code in the other. Thanks OP and Papa Johns! Very generous deal, hope people didn't get too greedy so they'll offer it again next year.

Thanks again vsachs for posting!
Got my codes.

I received my codes for the free pizzas this morning. And despite the email saying the codes won't be active till 2/6, the website seems to accept them now without problem.

Thanks Papa!

I did not get either win nor lose email coupons in 3 out of 4 of my email entries!
I wonder what went wrong???

sloppy1 said:   I did not get either win nor lose email coupons in 3 out of 4 of my email entries!
I wonder what went wrong???

Check your spam... it was there waiting for me...

still no email in spam or inbox for 3 accts

I voted heads, received confirmation email that I voted heads, but never received the code. Its not in my regular email, nor in trash or spam. Apparently Papa Johns has a bug in the software somewhere.

UPDATE: Code arrived Friday, days after it was promised.

Won but never got my code. Emailed them on Wednesday and got my code today. Used the email address that I won on.

Email them at bounceback@papajohns.com

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Coin Toss Promotion.

On behalf of Papa John's Pizza, we would like to apologize for the recent
experience you encountered while ordering online. Our goal is to provide
not only a superior quality pizza, but also a World Class Customer
Experience to our consumers at all times. For this reason we would like to
extend our apology and provide you with your code for One Large One Topping
Pizza. Sign into our website with your account and just copy and paste the
promotion code below into the "Promo Code" box located on the Order Now
page and select Apply.

Picking up my pizza after work today! Yay!

So...how much does this free pizza cost after tax, delivery, etc.?

Just a heads up, I didn't even remember to vote, but they still sent me a promo code for a free pizza. So if you're a rewards member, check your inbox. You might be surprised. This was the easiest deal I never did . . . . .

equinoxrox said:   So...how much does this free pizza cost after tax, delivery, etc.?

In Fl 3.18, I give the driver 5.18, as the only cost is a 'delivery fee' which I assume he gets most of.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014