• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+15.6%22+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-...

Model: K52DR-BIN6
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Processor AMD Turion™ II
Processor Speed 2.3GHz
System Memory (RAM) 4GB DDR3

YMMV - Available only in stores. No shipping

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus Laptop (14.85kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Not to TC, but I think I bought a similar laptop in 2008. How does a the turion compare to the e350 or e1200?

500GB hybrid hard drive (7200 rpm)

Nice!

BNizzle said:   Not to TC, but I think I bought a similar laptop in 2008. How does a the turion compare to the e350 or e1200?

Assuming this laptop has the M520 2.3ghz AMD Turion II, then here are the comparisons:

E350 = 775
E1200 = 899
M520 = 1427 This laptop
i3 M330 = 1826

Another BB laptop deal unavailable to almost everyone.

Unavailable everywhere near me in Northern Virginia / DC. I think this must be an older laptop due to the Turion II processor, but this is a great price if you can find one.

This post states above "only available in stores" but when I click that link it allows me to add to cart and says Free Shipping as well.

UNAVAILABLE on planet earth....

megachacker said:   This post states above "only available in stores" but when I click that link it allows me to add to cart and says Free Shipping as well.
True, but when you go to check out it says store pick up only ... and no stores appear to actually have it in stock.

I got an open box (all new except box is opened) Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-AOAUS Notebok Laptop / Intel Pentium processor B950 / 15.6" LED / 4GB DDR3 / 500GB Hard Drive / DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive / Built-in Webcam / Wireless LAN / Windows 8 for $206 (10% off 229).

bpan said:   I got an open box (all new except box is opened) Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-AOAUS Notebok Laptop / Intel Pentium processor B950 / 15.6" LED / 4GB DDR3 / 500GB Hard Drive / DVD±RW/CD-RW Drive / Built-in Webcam / Wireless LAN / Windows 8 for $206 (10% off 229).

... and that helps me, how?????

For me it shows free ship to store and it allows me to check out. Got one for pickup in Melbourne FL 1/28.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014