Get $10, $20, or $30 FREE from livingsocial

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EDIT: DIRECT $30 LINK
http://widget.mixpo.com/script/livingsocial/redir?url=http://www...

click thru the slideshow about 2013 Ford Fusion to the get the offer at the end. Have to click about 3 times...

http://backatyou.msn.com/entertainment/slideshows

$30 code = Ford30
$20 code = Fusion20

Can try the slideshow multiple times to get more than $10 FREE

Credit to BeetHoVen@SD

Credit to MadRhetoric
Guys, do this:
1. Keep refreshing the page (IE worked for me) until you get the $30 offer.
2. Make a LivingSocial Account and be signed in.
3. Click on the offer, which should open in a new tab.
4. Buy something.

You can do this as may times as you want, limited only by email addresses you have.

EDIT: The first time I tried, I got the "not valid email" error too. Just retry.

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LivingSocial
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$20
Code has expired

PunjabiDealFinder (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 10:47p) |

bummer...they killed it

pryan67 (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 7:27a) |

I got the knives today and the invoice says:

Prod price $29
Shipping $7.95
Tax $3.23
Total $40.18

Balance $29

*Balance indicat... (more)

daredevil1 (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 11:58a) |

APPEARS TO BE DEAD

Qualifying recipients will have discount automatically applied at checkout*:

Click through on "Show Now" above.
Add Deal by clicking "Buy Now" button on the Deal information page.
Select desired quantity.
The amount of the savings will be automatically reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
*Note that to redeem your promo code you will have to use the same browser and computer as when you originally qualified.

Offer starts December 11, 2012 at 12:00pm EST, and ends March 31, 2013 at 11:59pm EST, or when supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first. Offer open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who have a LivingSocial account. Promo codes require a LivingSocial account, and are subject to LivingSocial terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms. Promo codes will be valid for seven (7) days from the date of promo code receipt and will automatically be applied to your account. Excludes Takeout & Delivery and Shop deals, mobile app-enabled purchases, or Ticket or deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site. For complete Offer Terms and Conditions, please see terms here
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see the $10.00 on my Living Social account yet. I tried it a second time and just ended up a blank white page at the end instead of another $10.00 offer. It will be great if the $10.00 eventually shows up, maybe it just takes awhile.

mother30000 said:   I don't see the $10.00 on my Living Social account yet. I tried it a second time and just ended up a blank white page at the end instead of another $10.00 offer. It will be great if the $10.00 eventually shows up, maybe it just takes awhile.

just click back one slide then forward...I had to do that as well.

Got the $30 blew it on some junk thanks OP!

It appears only one code per account but you can use another account rinse repeat...

...my bad ... It worked

Saver said:   Tells me the code is not intended for this email address. Seems like a targeted email/code.

a few people at SD had this issue as well, just watched the slideshow again, got a different code amount and then it worked.

Saver said:   Tells me the code is not intended for this email address. Seems like a targeted email/code.

someone plz post the steps where you enter the code on LS, not seeing the area. thx, can you bank the $ for a future order or do you have to spend it today?

MISTERCHEAP said:   Saver said:   Tells me the code is not intended for this email address. Seems like a targeted email/code.

someone plz post the steps where you enter the code on LS, not seeing the area. thx, can you bank the $ for a future order or do you have to spend it today?

there is no code to enter, must buy from the MSN redirect to get the promo applied during checkout.

Thanks so much! Was able to get 2 extra long iphone 5 cords free except for $3. 99 for shipping! Thanks for sharing,

I'm only seeing the blank slide at the end no matter how many times I refresh it/go back-forth.

turn off pop up blocker worked for me

Try using a different browser if you have trouble.

Gonna get some more gradsave vouchers

fOR life of me I can't get this to work =(. Tried in chrome and ie. some folks in SD have been saying to change the city and tried that also. Also tips?

Oh and dont use adblocker

thx - got the 6 pc towel set for $7!

MISTERCHEAP said:   Saver said:   Tells me the code is not intended for this email address. Seems like a targeted email/code.

As MC is asking...

I have clicked through slideshow. I have clicked the LS link at the end. I have fed LS my email address. I have clicked the "verify" email that LS sent me. I have no money (even though it said I got $20).

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Saver said:   Tells me the code is not intended for this email address. Seems like a targeted email/code.

As MC is asking...

I have clicked through slideshow. I have clicked the LS link at the end. I have fed LS my email address. I have clicked the "verify" email that LS sent me. I have no money (even though it said I got $20).

Qualifying recipients will have discount automatically applied at checkout*:

Click through on "Show Now" above.
Add Deal by clicking "Buy Now" button on the Deal information page.
Select desired quantity.
The amount of the savings will be automatically reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
*Note that to redeem your promo code you will have to use the same browser and computer as when you originally qualified.

Offer starts December 11, 2012 at 12:00pm EST, and ends March 31, 2013 at 11:59pm EST, or when supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first. Offer open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who have a LivingSocial account. Promo codes require a LivingSocial account, and are subject to LivingSocial terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms. Promo codes will be valid for seven (7) days from the date of promo code receipt and will automatically be applied to your account. Excludes Takeout & Delivery and Shop deals, mobile app-enabled purchases, or Ticket or deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site. For complete Offer Terms and Conditions, please see terms here

It is applied automatically at checkout, you must not have used a Ford coupon before on the account and it is only valid for the city deals. It will combine with any dealbucks as well I had $5 on a couple accounts and was able to mix the 20/30 coupons with the DealBucks for an even better deal!

Looks like Internet Explorer 10 works best in my testing just click click click if it goes to the white screen try clicking elsewhere in the site and go back and click click some more.

Thanks, got the $30. Used it on the 8 piece ceramic knives set...still have to pay $8 s/h out of pocket.

So, question: Anybody knows if the set is REALLY worth at least $8 or more? I don't really believe their $165 claim, but...

giselmey said:   Thanks, got the $30. Used it on the 8 piece ceramic knives set...still have to pay $8 s/h out of pocket.

So, question: Anybody knows if the set is REALLY worth at least $8 or more? I don't really believe their $165 claim, but...

Who knows but look at it this way, 8 ceramic knives for $8 pretty hard to argue with that. $8 is like $1.25 with the value of our currency.

Some of the offers include shipping & handling in the voucher many do not. Got to read that fine print.

thanks, certainly cookie based....

All true, cpabster, and I'm not complaining or anything.

Still would love some feedback from actual owners.

Worked for me!

Works fine for me Thanks OP !!

Two memory foam bath mats for $6.94... thx op!

Thanks OP. Wasn't showing up in Chrome, so switched to Firefox and same thing -- blank page. But remembered AdBlock and, sure enough, $20 showed up on Firefox after allowing ads. Figured I would give it a go on Chrome, paused AdBlock and $30 showed up. Clicked on it and ended up on Living Social. Picked up a pair of $30 gift certificates. So $60 free thanks to "nhenny2005".

So remember to pause any ad blocking programs and just wait until checkout to see your discount. It works.

God I love FatWallet!

Got myself 20 Gradsave Vouchers. Thanks OP

Thanks, OP! I got the $50 DesignerLiving.com gift card for ZERO out of pocket! With $7.95 flat rate shipping, can't beat that!

Worked like a charm with IE, and the $30 fusion cert combined with some existing deal bucks. Thanks OP!!

Thank You nhenny2005!
Got two $25 local restaurant vouchers for $24 but using the discount it was FREE.

The $30 did not show up, however I added the promo code ford30 and it made the item free +shipping I havn't pulled the trigger but thought it was interesting...

can you give us the restaurant link you purchased

cpabster said:   giselmey said:   Thanks, got the $30. Used it on the 8 piece ceramic knives set...still have to pay $8 s/h out of pocket.

Who knows but look at it this way, 8 ceramic knives for $8 pretty hard to argue with that. $8 is like $1.25 with the value of our currency.

Some of the offers include shipping & handling in the voucher many do not. Got to read that fine print.

It's not 8 knives, it's 8 pieces. It's 3 knives.

Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! Got the free ipad bluetooth keyboard.

TY OP!

dead they killed it

Your code has expired [E03]

Skipping 30 Messages...
I got the knives today and the invoice says:

Prod price $29
Shipping $7.95
Tax $3.23
Total $40.18

Balance $29

*Balance indicates amount your credit card will be charged on future date(s) as per your purchase agreement.

If anyone else ordered these knives, keep an eye out for charges.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.