Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
"Your code has expired"

tried either code, both dead. oh well

srevis said:   tried either code, both dead. oh well

Same here. Bummer.

At least got the towels. Even the crap store towels would cost more as a set unless those are made out of paper or something.

DEAD!!! Got 3 deals printed out of it though... wonder who is footing the bill for my paintball outing, Ford or LivingSocial haha...

Dead. Oh well $1,000 is not too shabby

Got some crappy knives before it pooped out, thx op

$30 code wouldn't work for anything under that amount; worked fine for an item over $30 (not sure how others got it to work on the $29 knives, etc, added filler?). Nothing else was of interest. Now as others stated, code expired. No big loss as I didn't see any real deals after the higher than normal shipping they tack on.

guilty1 said:   Your code has expired [E03]

Same

Your code has expired [E3]: ford30
I didn't even get to use it before it expired! C'mon!

guilty1 said:   Your code has expired [E03]

So I guess they lied about it being good for 7 days!

What's sad is it was even hard to find something worth ordering for free. Got some crappy electric toothbrushes for the kids. At this rate, Living Social isn't going to be alive for much longer.

thirddowndraw said:   What's sad is it was even hard to find something worth ordering for free. Got some crappy electric toothbrushes for the kids. At this rate, Living Social isn't going to be alive for much longer.

Yup, I only did it once because there was nothing worth buying. I got a $20/40 sushi deal for a restaurant a few towns over... so free to me. Now I've got to find someone to give it to, since I prefer cooked food

The $20 one still works, FWIW

cougarls88 said:   The $20 one still works, FWIW

How'd you get it to work? I tried in three different browsers and every one says "Not intended for this email recipient." or that the code has expired. Good luck to those that it still works for though!

The $30 was expired but I got a $20 and ended up getting my wife the iPad folio with bluetooth keyboard for $9.99 ($59.99 reg price). Thanks OP!

$10 one still works...I got a free hamburger or something

Dead!

missed it

NOT dead! I watched the full slideshow rather than clicking on the direct promo code link. Ended up with $20. Thanks OP!

I tried to use the $20 code on a $16 item and this is what it said:

The promo code you've used is not intended for this email: ablang@usa.com [E09]

Yup, I had a 30 code, waited an hour went to buy something and said it expired... Even the 20.00 code won't work.. Oh well

Dil

ablang said:   I tried to use the $20 code on a $16 item and this is what it said:

The promo code you've used is not intended for this email: ablang@usa.com [E09]

Were you signed in on LS before watching the slideshow? I just cashed in another $10, so it's still live.

Gotta watch the video twice and not just use code I just got the 20 dollar one to still work got the iPad keyboard for 9 bucks thanks op

$20 code worked for me.

just did a $20 code. half of them are "shipping not included." Decided to get a voucher to colormemine.

$20 expired too

$20
Code has expired

bummer...they killed it

I got the knives today and the invoice says:

Prod price $29
Shipping $7.95
Tax $3.23
Total $40.18

Balance $29

*Balance indicates amount your credit card will be charged on future date(s) as per your purchase agreement.

If anyone else ordered these knives, keep an eye out for charges.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014