• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PETCO
Need a PETCO coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Purina Pro Plan Dog Food Can
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, op! how did you find these - I would have missed them, they weren't on my coupon page when I went through Petco website (I got to them with your link though) green!

Anyone know if PETsMART will take competior coupons?

retrac said:   Anyone know if PETsMART will take competior coupons?

they may take the $5 off 1 bag coupon, they won't usually match "free" coupons.

I use the "free" coupons all the time at PETsMART. The only coupon I've not been able to use is a percentage off coupon. This is at a PETsMART in Austin TX.

Thanks MISTERCHEAP & cblue!

This discriminates against cats!

billrubin, there's a cat coupon here: linky while you're at the store, get a free can of dog food and drop it in the donation bin for your local shelter on the way out.

I hope this coupon works my dog needs food ,I have no money because of nano retirement

Good deal! I'm wondering if WalMart will take these. Has anybody had any success using Petco coupons there?

cblue said:   billrubin, there's a cat coupon here: linky while you're at the store, get a free can of dog food and drop it in the donation bin for your local shelter on the way out. Thanks. That's exactly what I did.

TY so much!!

I'm guessing that WalMart won't take them, but YMMV. The last time I tried redeeming a "free" coupon at WalMart they said they weren't taking them any more (when printed, if they were from newspaper it was ok).

cblue said:   I'm guessing that WalMart won't take them, but YMMV. The last time I tried redeeming a "free" coupon at WalMart they said they weren't taking them any more (when printed, if they were from newspaper it was ok).

Thanks for the info. I ended up stopping at Petco. I got the free can of ProPlan dog food and the free can of Friskies cat food. I didn't buy the dry food ($5 off coupon) because I wasn't sure if it was a good price. I'll probably go back and get the dog food because I need some and I thought the quality of the canned food was good. . .more on the premium side. HTH

ETA-Maybe this should be somewhere else, but what is people's price point for dry dog food. . .and cat litter too? TIA

billrubin said:   This discriminates against cats!
I've been using the B2G2 ProPlan cat food coupons at PETsMART. Found a tp for 2 free cans of any ProPlan, Purina One wyb 10. In teeny tiny print it says 'dog food'. I complained to store that it discriminated against cats. Plan to email Purina as well. Always free stuff for dogs but never for cats. Don't they know that there are more pet cats than pet dogs???

my4mainecoons said:   billrubin said:   This discriminates against cats!
I've been using the B2G2 ProPlan cat food coupons at PETsMART. Found a tp for 2 free cans of any ProPlan, Purina One wyb 10. In teeny tiny print it says 'dog food'. I complained to store that it discriminated against cats. Plan to email Purina as well. Always free stuff for dogs but never for cats. Don't they know that there are more pet cats than pet dogs???

I'd complain to the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Cat People)

I can verify that PETsMART in Illinois took these coupons.

hambirg said:   

ETA-Maybe this should be somewhere else, but what is people's price point for dry dog food. . .and cat litter too? TIA

Find brands you like then figure out best deals for them. Don't pick brand based on price unless money's really tight.

Don't know the equivalent for dog food but for cats, the cheaper food has more filler which means more in the litter box which means you buy more cat litter and spend more time cleaning litter box than if you used a higher quality food.
Cheapest litters stick to the litter box, are dusty, track, etc.

There have been Buy 2 get 2 free coupons for ProPlan canned cat & dog food on Coupons.com. Reg price/Petco's price for ProPlan cat food is $0.98/can, I think its ~ $1.49/can for dog food. The canned cat food has been on sale at PETsMART for $0.75/can. Using the coupon makes it $0.375/can. That's more expensive than Friskies but its what I prefer to use and $0.375/can is a stock up price IMO. The coupon would make Pro Plan dog food $0.75/can not on sale. Probably more than you'd pay for a supermarket brand at Costco but you won't find Pro Plan at a supermarket or at Costco.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014