• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Details: This week at CVS when you buy 2 Nivea Products you will get a $6 ECB. The ECB is printing on the small $.99 tins. I am not sure how long this will be printing. In the ad it says limit (1). I did 3 separate transactions and got a $6 ECB each time.

Check it outů

Buy 2 select Nivea, Aveeno, Jergens, or Eucerin products = $6 Ecb
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Nivea Creme Tins (1 oz) or the Nivea Soft Creme (0.84 oz) $0.99 each
Pay $1.98
Get back a $6 Ecb
Final cost FREE + a $4 moneymaker!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the HU. Hot deal for sure. Where are the $0.99 tins located? Can you provide a UPC number?

MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU. Hot deal for sure. Where are the %0.99 tins located? Can you provide a UPC number? Interesting there seems to be no limit, even though the ad says limit 1. Really no risk. You could always buy the tin and if it didn't give you your $6 ECB just return it.

they are located on the skin care aisle, usually pretty easy to find. they are bright blue little tins. don't have a upc, but there's only one kind of this, they are .99 ea.

MrVietnam said:   Thanks for the HU. Hot deal for sure. Where are the %0.99 tins located? Can you provide a UPC number?

JUST BACK!!!

I can personally confirm this works.

Did the deal twice, bought 2 x 2 transactions, paid $1.98 + tax each time, got $6ECB.

no obvious tracking on the receipt, so no known limit as of yet, but best to limit it to 2 tins per transaction.

UPC is 0 7214080101 4

Limit is 6. So get 12 of them then. And end up with a $36 ECB or buy them two at a time so you don't have such a big ECB to spend later.

This is the best deal at CVS in a long time. It has been reported on another board that managers were e-mailed and told to pull them, so YMMV in actually finding them. I recommend using the self check outs where available. Naturally the sooner you go the better chance you will have to get some. This looks like one major screw up on CVS' part and it will cost them.

MrVietnam said:   Limit is 6. So get 12 of them then. And end up with a $36 ECB or buy them two at a time so you don't have such a big ECB to spend later.

This is the best deal at CVS in a long time. It has been reported on another board that managers were e-mailed and told to pull them, so YMMV in actually finding them. Naturally the sooner you go the better chance you will have to get some. This looks like on major screw up on CVS' part and it will cost them.

Mr V,

how did you find out the limit?

MISTERCHEAP said:    Mr V,

how did you find out the limit?

By perusing posts on that other deal board.

Nivea tins
Disclaimer
Either the Nivea Creme Tin (1 oz) or the Nivea Soft Creme (0.84 oz) will work for this deal. The Nivea Creme tin, as MisterCheap said, is dark blue. The Nivea Soft Creme tin is white.

This deal has hit most all the blogs also, so if the managers haven't pulled it already, it may be sold out due to it being advertised in many places on the Internet.

Deal DEAD last night at around 7:45 pm PST. Congrats to all of you who got in on this deal.

Here are some quotes from other blogs confirming the passing: (May this deal RIP)

Tried this deal with the white tins and it did not work tonight 8:30pm. The cashier said it worked for someone earlier in the day so he manually printed $6 for me. I had not previously used the Aveeno deal.

dead for my friend at 8:30pm, darn! I got it earlier in the day but she thought it would still be going on tonight. She did not do any of the aveeno either.

Went to cvs as soon as i read the posts, got the last 2 left but didnt print any ECBs

I can confirm that the deal is dead. I purchased 4 at 9:44 PM (Central) and got $12 ECB. I then purchased another 2 at the same store 6 minutes later and the ECB did not print.

Same here. Purchased 12 before 11 pm and got $36. Purchased 2 more on another card 5-10 minutes later and it didn't print. That card still had 2 left to get before limit reached. It even said I still needed 2 for my next ECB on my receipt.

MrVietnam said:   Deal DEAD last night at around 7:45 pm PST. Congrats to all of you who got in on this deal.

Here are some quotes from other blogs confirming the passing: (May this deal RIP)

Tried this deal with the white tins and it did not work tonight 8:30pm. The cashier said it worked for someone earlier in the day so he manually printed $6 for me. I had not previously used the Aveeno deal.

dead for my friend at 8:30pm, darn! I got it earlier in the day but she thought it would still be going on tonight. She did not do any of the aveeno either.

Went to cvs as soon as i read the posts, got the last 2 left but didnt print any ECBs

I can confirm that the deal is dead. I purchased 4 at 9:44 PM (Central) and got $12 ECB. I then purchased another 2 at the same store 6 minutes later and the ECB did not print.

Same here. Purchased 12 before 11 pm and got $36. Purchased 2 more on another card 5-10 minutes later and it didn't print. That card still had 2 left to get before limit reached. It even said I still needed 2 for my next ECB on my receipt.

Well, should we mark it as DEAD?

I flagged it as dead for the mods already.

=aw

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014