• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Zircon Home Hanging System w/ Stud Finder, Heavy-Duty Picture Hangers, 14-in-1 Hammer Tool and 9" Level Bar @ Newegg - $8.00
was $30.00
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Zircon Home Hanging System w/ Stud Finder, Heavy-Duty Picture Hangers, 14-in-1 Hammer Tool and 9" Level Bar
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Searched for reviews of the studfinder and did not see many positves in many places

This is what I searched : zircon studsensor pro sl

Anyone have this and/or recommend an inexpensive, but useful unit?

Sold by 1SaleADay

Seems like a sweet deal to me. Not sure if I'll use it to replace my old Zircom which works fine or give it as a gift.

I've used a basic Zircom stud finder for 20+ years, and I can't imagine this model is any worst than the $15 basic model that has served me well for years. Plus you get a few extras. A stud finder is definitely a must for anyone's core set of tools. Good gift for a young handy person that doesn't have many tools yet.

Thanks OP!

Agreed, I have a Zircon for last 5 years or more and have used it multiple times. Biggest issues I've had are when the drywall and studs have a gap between them (warping, ceiling, etc), then you can get errors (which may be an issue with all stud finders). Saying that, I've used it for multiple projects with success.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.