• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Seriously nice price on a SIG. Granted, the description says they may be well-worn, but I dont remember the last time a bad guy
commented on how 'well-wornd' my gun was while defending myself. Enjoy..

Imported used Sig P226 9mm pistol with one 15rd magazine. The pistol are in very good shape and show normal to heavy holster wear on the bluing of the gun. These guns are used military/police. Excellent functional condition. They are SIGs. Nuff said.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

good price I think, I have a p229 and love it. If i was in the market for a 9mm i'd probably consider this. hell, for $425 i'm considering it and I don't need it!

DAmn Kalifornia!!!!

Nice guns. I went to the gun store last week to grab a Sig, but ended up leaving with a Springfield XDs and a Beretta PX4. Also nice guns!!

are they limiting sales to FFL holders only or can individuals buy these (shipped to an FFL of course)?

Anybody able to get the shipping calculator to work?

must not be CA legal oh well

OOS now. Twas a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014