• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been tracking this for days. I'm sure this won't last long...

Premium + State, $31:
[url]http://www.amazon.com/Block-Home-Premium-State-Download/dp/B00A4...[/url]

Deluxe + State, $25.95:
[url]http://www.amazon.com/Block-Home-Deluxe-State-Download/dp/B00A42...[/url]

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

H&R Block At Home Premium
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You need to work on your tracking skills, OP! Deluxe+State was $21.99 just yesterday!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1248096/

The Camel would indicate it will probably drop again.

The key deal here is Premium, which is less popular and sees fewer deals than deluxe. Best price I've seen sine I started using premium in 09. Thanks, OP.

ash78 said:   The key deal here is Premium, which is less popular and sees fewer deals than deluxe. Best price I've seen sine I started using premium in 09. Thanks, OP.

Good point about Premium. That said, it was $26.99 two weeks ago. Just sayin'

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249277/

frett said:   ash78 said:   

Good point about Premium. That said, it was $26.99 two weeks ago. Just sayin'

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249277/


It isnt that price now, just saying.


H&R Block Premium + State 2012 $27
Disclaimer
YankeeRedneck said:   frett said:   ash78 said:   

Good point about Premium. That said, it was $26.99 two weeks ago. Just sayin'

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249277/


It isnt that price now, just saying.


Wanna bet?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1252472/



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.