Godaddy $0.99 coupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPalŪ or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

Coupon code: gofac111

GoDaddy
See GoDaddy coupons that earn 14.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Godaddy
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one. Sign in to any existing account; I had to remove and re-add domain with code already applied, for it to apply to the single domain (1yr).

Man people have short memories. Would not touch this company with a ten thousand foot pole.

most people don't even know the entire story. but that is what is great about this place, you can boycott whomever you wish.

Does not seem to work for me. Gives only $2 off... In the cart I have one .COM, no other coupons.

Finally did go through.

BlueLetterD said:   Does not seem to work for me. Gives only $2 off... In the cart I have one .COM, no other coupons.

Same thing with me. Not much of a special for renewals, though anything off is better than full price. Thanks anyways OP!

It definitely worked for me today, 1/21/13. As mentioned above, I also had to remove and re-add the two transfer domains with the code already applied, for it to finally apply. When the yellow banner shows up showing the 0.99 cent deal, it will work. I added on a year to each for $7.99 which is also a bargain. Two domains for two years = $18.68. Averages to $4.67/yr.

Thanks OP, got My Domain transferred.
As others said, had to do the following to get it for 0.99
1) Add domain or transfer to cart
2) Enter coupon code (you won't see any discount)
3) Delete item from cart (but do not remove the coupon)
4) You will be back at the domain page but you will now see an yellow banner at the top with 0.99 offer details
5) Now add the domain or transfer again to the cart and you will now see the offer price.

Cheers

Thanks, that worked!

@savitre , Not sure how you figured this out. But i can confirm this works . Thanks

good deal and this is the most bargain on domain buying

brunes said:   Man people have short memories. Would not touch this company with a ten thousand foot pole.

As much as i would prefer not use GD, their domain coupon pricing is to tempting/good.

The only way this is worth it is if you register it with them for $.99, then transfer it away to someone else (adding another year to it).

Better pics ?

Please enlighten us.

I'm new to the internet world. Please update me. Should I be worried?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014