Banana Republic 40% + 30% codes stackable!

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Banana Republic 40% + 30% codes stackable!

BRSAVE30 - 30% off (expires 1/20 but still working)
BREXTRA - 30% off full price items or 40% off sale items

both stacking!

free ship over $50

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/

chengy01 op

Banana Republic
See Banana Republic promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

30% + 40%
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Dead. BRSAVE30 doesn't work.

Dang I missed it. BRSAVE30 is no longer valid. Thanks anyway BB

Both codes were stacking when I placed in cart. But when I placed the order and got my confirmation email, it reflected only the BREXTRA code. The BRSAVE30 discount is not showing on the confirmation email... And I placed the orders before midnight PST. Did this happen to anyone else?

Check your invoice. Mine shows a lower price than in cart and then the 30%-40% extra off under coupons.

LOL should have read the replies before I went shopping. Dead.

Thanks bjamm,

you're right! I can't do math lol. Both discounts were applied. But the BRSAVE30 seems to have expired at midnight PST. It worked for me and I ordered at 11:52PM.

Thanks for coupons!

Yes, the same thing happened to me! I should have taken screen shots.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.