• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Valvoline Wipers
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Order 2 sets. Thanks.

Geez ordered a few pairs ...orders cancelled . Damn I hate Sears .

In for a pair.

Thanks Butcherboy.

samething, mine got cancelled as well. Tried 2 different ones.

edit: amazingly, they had it in stock at another Sears. So, don't give up and try other locations if it works for you.

I have a four year supply from that ANCO sale last month. They cost me $1 per pair shipped

wow!

btw are Volvaline wipers good?
Never had them before...

I bought a pair for my work truck a couple of weeks ago, same deal, the "Silver" series. They function as well as OEM.

Just make sure you order online to pickup in store...if an order gets cancelled, it means that store really did not have them in stock. Do not simply show up at the tire/service center and expect them to honor this price, they won't have it in their system.

Fortunately my local service center let me look up the link at one of their terminals...a slooooow connection and I gave up place in line at a very busy + understaffed center. Wasted an hour.

dp

lol

what size for 2007 camry le?

==
24 driver side
20 p. side

MitchFlorida said:   I have a four year supply from that ANCO sale last month. They cost me $1 per pair shipped

Watch out for the rubber drying out. I used to stock up, but no anymore...

I bought a 17" Valvoline silver series for $2.99 for my 2002 Honda Oddy. It's best you do your research at Amazon before buying. Sears has zero info on compatiblity.

I bought the Valvoline Silver series last time Sears had a major sale on them, a few months ago. They are NOT good blades. They chattered for the first month. Then after wearing in, they at least quieted down. There is a fair amount of "haze" left after the wiper passes. Even at under $5 per blade I would not buy the Silver.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014