• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CORSAIR Builder Series (CX430) 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply $19.99 After $20 MIR, Coupon, & FS at Newegg

• 430W Maximum Power
  • Single +12V Rail
  • 1 x 120mm Fan
  • 4 x SATA Power Connectors
  • 1 x PCI-E Connector
  • > 80% Efficiency
  • 3-Year Limited Warranty

Normally $44.99, now $19.99 after $5 off coupon code "EMCYTZT2819" (exp. 1/22), $20 mail-in rebate (exp. 1/23), and free shipping. 4/5 eggs based on 517 buyer reviews.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I have bought several of these PSU's at this price and have been happy with them all. I wish it was modular, but you can't beat it for the price. I have not had a single one produce the "whine" noise that some reviews mention, however that might have only been on the old version.

Good deal, this has been as low as $16.99 but this is still a good price.

One of the comments say "Don't be fooled by the 4 egg rating. Look closer - 21% of the reviews here are 1 egg. Look elsewhere." which make sense, 1 out of 5 is 1 star?

Haven't had a problem with the 5 of these I've used...

Endriuska said:   One of the comments say "Don't be fooled by the 4 egg rating. Look closer - 21% of the reviews here are 1 egg. Look elsewhere." which make sense, 1 out of 5 is 1 star?

I've had this running 24/7 for the past 6 months without and issue.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014