• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Chrome bumper
Disclaimer
Reg. price $180 - Sale price $29.99, plus Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Feb-2013

Net - $26.99

Go Chrome

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LOL. That was worth the click. Thanks.

My life is now almost complete; the only thing that now stands in front of pure Bliss is trying to figure out how to get the "Don't laugh, it's paid for" sticker on the back of my lawn tractor so that it is noticeable.

Green for ya, OP!

this would probably fit your kid's powerwheels jeep.

OEM fit for Smart Cars as well

Anyone know how this might affect my MPG?

Well worth the retail price. Finishes off the look with the 16" chrome wheels and low profile tires on my Murray mower.

Lots of funny things can be said about this, but it could actually be very functionally useful... when I had/needed a smaller riding mower years ago, I found myself using it to push stuff around quite a bit (moving hay bales, debris, errant animals, etc.). In one instance, I bent the hood panel on the mower... nothing I couldn't live with... but having something like this would have completely protected the sheetmetal on the thing. After all that typing... I don't have a push mower any more, and so don't have a need for this thing. Otherwise, possibly a good buy.

Gonna put this on my push mower.

really wish it came in gold finish. alas, I will have to pass

Still looking for the matching running boards.

Add another $40 to complete the upgrade

freakinout said:   Add another $40 to complete the upgrade

Great !

zapy said:   freakinout said:   Add another $40 to complete the upgrade

Great !

I was hoping it has the spinners on it.

Whose got blue neon lights for underneath?

I bought one and will use it on my teeth.

Now showing at 99.99.

Great deal for those that got it... I was looking to get one for my BIL (dang redneck).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014