• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this deal last night in the hot deals but did not jump because the coupon had expired. This morning I was greeted by a $40 off $90 phone/online order coupon in my inbox. I still had the monitor in my shopping cart so I tried the coupon and success.

I forgot to throw in FC for more savings....don't make my mistake


Link

EDIT: This deal was originally posted last night with a $15 off coupon, not a $40 off. That coupon expired. The $40 off came to me today, hopefully other people have them. Otherwise I am sure you can find the coupon online, I have in the past.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell ST2220
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cracksbacks said:   I saw this deal last night in the hot deals but did not jump because the coupon had expired. This morning I was greeted by a $40 off $90 phone/online order coupon in my inbox. I still had the monitor in my shopping cart so I tried the coupon and success.


So all we need to get this deal is access to you inbox? :/

I'm lost..are we missing something?

ppanamared said:   I'm lost..are we missing something?

Yes, a hot deal for anyone else beside the OP.

I opened up my Staples coupons and didn't have such a coupon so I gave you red. I did have a 30% of clearance and discontinued cameras. Could be interesting if I needed a camera.

Great deal if I could get the $69.90 deal. Otherwise, decent deal at $109

Just got back from Staples. Found the item listed at $189, so asked the manager if he'd pricematch to website. Not only did he pricematch, but he also gave me an additional 10% for "Price Guarantee", since the item rung up at $109.90, instead of the sticker price of $189. Good luck!

Just saying, if I got this coupon in my email from Staples, there are others who did as well. Give it a red if you will, this is a good deal from last night that is now in the expired deals forum, it isn't totally dead yet and it just might be better than originally listed.

cracksbacks: Did you created your own coupon?. Good for you.

cracksbacks said:   Just saying, if I got this coupon in my email from Staples, there are others who did as well. Give it a red if you will, this is a good deal from last night that is now in the expired deals forum, it isn't totally dead yet and it just might be better than originally listed.

It isn't expired. It never existed for practically anyone. You got a random chance 16 digit, unique to you coupon that some people get based on who knows what logic Staples uses. That is why you are getting red.

pthor1231 said:   cracksbacks said:   Just saying, if I got this coupon in my email from Staples, there are others who did as well. Give it a red if you will, this is a good deal from last night that is now in the expired deals forum, it isn't totally dead yet and it just might be better than originally listed.

It isn't expired. It never existed for practically anyone. You got a random chance 16 digit, unique to you coupon that some people get based on who knows what logic Staples uses. That is why you are getting red.



Agreed. You can make a note of coupon use in the first post, OP...but putting that in the title (since the vast majority of users will not get this coupon)...is why you are getting red.

respdoc said:   pthor1231 said:   cracksbacks said:   Just saying, if I got this coupon in my email from Staples, there are others who did as well. Give it a red if you will, this is a good deal from last night that is now in the expired deals forum, it isn't totally dead yet and it just might be better than originally listed.

It isn't expired. It never existed for practically anyone. You got a random chance 16 digit, unique to you coupon that some people get based on who knows what logic Staples uses. That is why you are getting red.



Agreed. You can make a note of coupon use in the first post, OP...but putting that in the title (since the vast majority of users will not get this coupon)...is why you are getting red.


It is in the title (AC)

If I get red for this. oh well. I woke up, found a killer deal, saw that it was in the expired forum already so I posted a new thread. If no one else got the coupon, my bad (or Staples bad) Hopefully someone else can get their monitor at the price I did.

Mayby I did not explain myself...

I saw this deal posted yesterday but the coupon at the time was $15 off you order online or on phone. That brought the price down to 94. I was going to jump on that but that coupon was expired. I looked to buy coupons online before crashing but decided to wait to see what the coupon fairies brought me in the morning. That is when I found a $40 off. The expired deal was the one with the $15 off coupon that expired at midnight lat night. Anyway, my apologies, I will edit the OP.

If you have or can find a $40 off coupon, this is a killer deal. Sorry about not being clear. And again, if I earned red, I will take it.

OOS now, so we can stop bashing the op.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014