• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes

Perrin Davis (Author, Editor)

This new series by Surrey Books launches with an everything-you-need-to-know guide to using the slow cooker, and features 101 delicious, diverse, and recipes, all of which have been thoroughly kitchen-tested to ensure you have success every time you make one.

Featuring a detailed introduction that covers the basics of slow-cooking and discusses helpful how-to's, insider tips, and keys to best results, this book--and all the books in the 101 series--features a simple, contemporary-looking design that's as clear-cut as it is elegant, with measures calculated using both traditional and metric quantities. Scattered throughout are beautiful full-color photographs that accentuate the book's visual appeal. This is a practical, hands-on kitchen resource that will also look great on the shelf--and because its flex-binding is sewn, it's supremely easy to keep open and flat on your kitchen counter while you're cooking from it.

Perfect both for beginners and more experienced cooks looking to broaden their kitchen horizons, Slow Cooker 101's breadth of recipes are drawn from a wide range of culinary traditions. Among the delicious recipes include here:
Beef Stroganoff
Lamb Biryani
Paella
Winter Vegetable Risotto
Corn Pudding
Chicken Mole
Cioppino

Slow Cooker 101 will be an essential addition to the ranks of slow cooker cookbooks, and the 101 series it premiers is positioned to become a popular resource for contemporary home cooks.

Member Summary

Slow Cooker 101
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the find.

TYVM!

I looked at the recipes and some of them look quite good. It's nice to come home from work and know that dinner's been cooking while you were out. Thanks.

wrong forum
need to move this to the hotdeals thread for kindle deals

iowahawkeye said:   wrong forum
need to move this to the hotdeals thread for kindle deals

I place these under Hot Deals and mods move these here.

Thanks

Thanks OP

Please add "free " to the title.

daredevil1 said:   Please add "free " to the title.

This was under FREE stuff since yesterday moved to Hot Deals today, updating now.

Thanks OP!

Now to fire up the slow cooker I got on The Home Depot deal... lol

Thank you!!!!!

Thanks OP!

Dang it OP, I just told myself yesterday I don't need to spend money on a slow cooker!

Thanks OP!

Bought a slow cooker at Kohls on last BF. Now it's time to use it!

Awesome.... Thank you OP!

Dead - Back to $9.99

this mite be a good deal for someone without the internet.

i can get 1,000,000,001 crockpot recipes off many sites

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014