Woot Off (35.82kB)
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

TP-LINK TL-WPA271KIT 150Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit

$49.99

Lincoln Logs Shady Pine Homestead

$29.99

Sigh... remember when Woot was self-owned and there were really good deals?

CRKT 6480 Pazoda Folding Knife - $7.99 + $5 flat ship

Condition: New
Blade Straight Edge
Warranty: Lifetime CRKT

Asus TF300 T-B1-BL Transformer Pad 10.1" Tablet with Asus RT300T-DOCK-BL Mobile Keyboard Dock
$329.99

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core 1.2GHz
1GB DDR3
32GB eMMC
GPS-enabled
1280x800
802.11n
8MP Webcam

Transformer Pad:

NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™ Quad Core CPU with 12-core GPU for lowest power and the highest performance
Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is a revolutionary operating system specially designed and optimized for tablets, and enables users a full web experience for on-the-go web browsing, communicating and casual computing
Made from durable and scratch-resistant glass, the IPS panel has viewable angles up to 178 degrees at a 1280 x 800 resolution
Crystal clear 8MP auto-focus camera with 5-element lens, large F/2.2 aperture & back-illuminated CMOS sensor
Incredible audio experience with ASUS Sonicmaster Technology
178° wide viewing angle IPS panel
Pre-loaded exclusive SuperNote app for taking notes using drawings, photos or videos
Polaris® Office® 3.0 is a professional mobile office solution which enables users to edit various types of office documents including documents (.doc), spreadsheets (.xls) and presentation files (.ppt), making the Transformer Pad very attractive for professional use

Mobile Dock:

The mobile dock offers a full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending battery life up to an incredible 15 hours for all day computing on the go
Charges the pad's battery when you connect to the docking station
Unique Android Fn keys allow you to easily play video and music

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item

Warranty: 90 Day Asus
Authorized for SquareTrade Extended Warranty

Yes, but that memory is fading fast. The trend of coolish deals over the past couple of years compounded with the mess of the site redesign have done a good job of keeping me away.

KuoH

theedge103 said:   Sigh... remember when Woot was self-owned and there were really good deals?

Westinghouse UM100 Unplug Bluetooth Sound System - $59.99 + $5 flat ship

• Connect to iPod, iPhone, iPod, Android and other tablet or smart phones via Bluetooth technology
  • Compact portable wireless sound system that can be used anywhere
  • Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery for up to 10 hours of continuous play
  • Widest frequency range in its class including deep rich bass enhancing the overall music experience
  • Integrated noise cancelling microphone for hands free and conference calling
  • Exclusive finger print and scratch-resistant rubberized surface allows you to UNPLUG and take your music on the road
  • Compatible with most devices via Bluetooth or auxiliary in

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item

Warranty: 1 Year Westinghouse
Authorized for SquareTrade Extended Warrant

Schwinn 120 Upright Bike - $199.99 + $5 flat ship

Features
The Schwinn 120 Upright Exercise Bike provides 12 preset programs for workout variety with a small footprint. Its controlled, Eddy current resistance belt drive system ensures quiet operation and a smooth ride.

• BioFit™ Comfort:
    - Ergonomic pedal designed with a 1 degree tilt to align your hip, knee, and ankle for efficient and comfortable pedaling
    - Adjustable console, seat and handlebars
  • BioDyne™ Performance:
    - Perimeter weighted flywheel tested to the highest Schwinn standards for a true road feel, and smooth, consistent workouts
    - Over-sized stabilizers and levelers that are built-in for a solid workout platform
  • BioConnect® Feedback:
    - 12 workout programs
    - Integrated grip heart rate system
    - 16 resistance levels

Shipping Note: Due to the size of this item, shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, post office boxes or APO addresses is not available. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

Warranty: Frame-5 Year, Mechanical & Electric-1 Year, Wear Parts-90 Day Schwinn

KitchenAid 14-Piece Classic Porcelain Cookware Set - 2 Colors - $89.99 + $5 flat ship

Colors: Red/Black

14-Piece Set Includes:

• (1) 1 Quart Saucepan with Lid
  • (1) 2 Quart Saucepan with Lid
  • (1) 3 Quart Sauté Pan with Lid
  • (1) 6 Quart Stockpot with Lid
  • (1) 8.5" Skillet
  • (1) 10" Skillet
  • (2) 10"x15" Cookie Pans
  • (2) 9" Round Cake Pans

Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 states

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty KitchenAid

Shun Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Classic 8" Chef's Knife - $278.99 + $5 flat ship

• Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
  • Steel: VG2 cutting core, 32 layers (16 per side) stainless and copper Damascus cladding
  • Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
  • Blade length: 8"
  • Handcrafted in Japan

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Kai

Oh my, I almost forgot about the redesign... who did they get to code that site the ADD association? wow.

KuoH said:   Yes, but that memory is fading fast. The trend of coolish deals over the past couple of years compounded with the mess of the site redesign have done a good job of keeping me away.

KuoH

theedge103 said:   Sigh... remember when Woot was self-owned and there were really good deals?

Screaming deal on the wine-woot!
Arizona Stronghold Dala Chardonnay (5) - $69

K'nex Extreme Ops Fireforce Resistance - $9.99 + $5 flat ship

Condition New

Mission Fireforce Resistance - #11239

Recommeded Ages: 5+ years

• Building set includes 162 pieces
  • Includes 3 K'NEXmen, 2 blasters, 4 missiles, a vinyl decal sheet, and a cut-out backdrop on the back of the box
  • Features a real working suspension
  • Can be combined with other K'NEX missions for a bigger experience
  • Detailed manual provides step-by-step assembly instructions

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

These offers belong in the "free" section of Craig's List.

Olivestri Siloro olio nuovo, 750ml - $34.99 + $5 flat ship

This olio nuovo has a very special character. The color is intensely green and the aroma and taste are like fresh olives. Soft and creamy, elegant and supple, the finish has a complex nutty quality with a good kick without being bitter. This nuovo is very versatile; you can even use it as is on salads, just as the chefs did at the dinner they prepared in Umbria for the Vestri family and friends. Or use this rare treat on roasted & grilled meats & fish, sautéed vegetables, hearty soups, earthy cheeses, & of course, in all your pasta sauces.

This olio nuovo has a very special character. The color is intensely green and the aroma and taste are like fresh olives. Soft and creamy, elegant and supple, the finish has a complex nutty quality with a good kick without being bitter. This nuovo is very versatile; you can even use it as is on salads, just as the chefs did at the dinner they prepared in Umbria for the Vestri family and friends. Or use this rare treat on roasted & grilled meats & fish, sautéed vegetables, hearty soups, earthy cheeses, & of course, in all your pasta sauces.

Olio Nuovo is the just-pressed olive oil bottled as soon as it is comes from the press
Regular olive oil goes into a settling tank for a month or so before bottling to allow all the particular matter in the oil to settle to the bottom; then the oil is drawn from the top; then it is further filtered in pure cotton (or left as is if the producer wants to produce unfiltered oil).
The new pressed oil very special and rare: it is only available for a short time once a year just after the oil is pressed
It loses the qualities that make it unique as time causes oxidation and mellowing of the oil
This oil is air freighted in from Italy so that people can enjoy real olio nuovo
Amazing green color.
Fresh smelling – like fresh cut grass
Unique intense taste – like fresh olives, filled with fruit and peppery
The oil is named Siloro and is made by Frantoio Olivestri, in the small town of Petrignano del Lago in Umbria
The olives are picked by hand within 24 hours of being crushed, insuring only fresh undamaged fruit is used
Siloro is a two time Gold Medal winner at the LA County Fair, the largest and most prestigious judging of olive oils in the country

Olio Nuovo is the just-pressed olive oil bottled as soon as it is comes from the press
Regular olive oil goes into a settling tank for a month or so before bottling to allow all the particular matter in the oil to settle to the bottom; then the oil is drawn from the top; then it is further filtered in pure cotton (or left as is if the producer wants to produce unfiltered oil).
The new pressed oil very special and rare: it is only available for a short time once a year just after the oil is pressed
It loses the qualities that make it unique as time causes oxidation and mellowing of the oil
This oil is air freighted in from Italy so that people can enjoy real olio nuovo
Amazing green color.
Fresh smelling – like fresh cut grass
Unique intense taste – like fresh olives, filled with fruit and peppery
The oil is named Siloro and is made by Frantoio Olivestri, in the small town of Petrignano del Lago in Umbria
The olives are picked by hand within 24 hours of being crushed, insuring only fresh undamaged fruit is used
Siloro is a two time Gold Medal winner at the LA County Fair, the largest and most prestigious judging of olive oils in the country

• Olio Nuovo is the just-pressed olive oil bottled as soon as it is comes from the press
  • Regular olive oil goes into a settling tank for a month or so before bottling to allow all the particular matter in the oil to settle to the bottom; then the oil is drawn from the top; then it is further filtered in pure cotton (or left as is if the producer wants to produce unfiltered oil).
  • The new pressed oil very special and rare: it is only available for a short time once a year just after the oil is pressed
  • It loses the qualities that make it unique as time causes oxidation and mellowing of the oil
  • This oil is air freighted in from Italy so that people can enjoy real olio nuovo
  • Amazing green color.
  • Fresh smelling – like fresh cut grass
  • Unique intense taste – like fresh olives, filled with fruit and peppery
  • The oil is named Siloro and is made by Frantoio Olivestri, in the small town of Petrignano del Lago in Umbria
  • The olives are picked by hand within 24 hours of being crushed, insuring only fresh undamaged fruit is used
  • Siloro is a two time Gold Medal winner at the LA County Fair, the largest and most prestigious judging of olive oils in the country

What is Olio Nuovo Extra Virgin Olive Oil?

I used to stay up for Woot-Off up until couple of year ago (before Amazon took it over and ruined it)
I don't think I have bought anything from Woot in over a year now. Amazon has been quite greedy in pricing these woot-offs.

Duracell NiMH AAA Batteries - 12pk - $12.99 + $5 flat ship

Thames and Kosmos Sustainable Earth Lab - $16.99 + $5 flat ship

This is $31.09 @Amazon

Recommended Ages: 12 Years and Up
The kit is organized into five main sections: renewable energies, natural resource usage, climate change prevention, waste and water management, and energy conservation. Exploring these topics by doing hands-on experiments and seeing real results helps young scientists attain a solid grounding in these often abstract and intangible concepts

▷ Includes a total of 40 fun and educational experiments
    ▷ Construct a miniature water treatment plant and learn how substances in unnatural concentrations can pollute habitats and harm life
    ▷ Manufacture recycled paper and plastic
    ▷ Get an understanding of the rapid growth in world population
    ▷ Explore the causes and consequences of the greenhouse effect with carbon dioxide tests
    ▷ Experiment with heat transfer and insulation
    ▷ Build devices to explore wind power, water power, and passive and active solar power technology
    ▷ Become an “energy detective” and track down wasteful uses of energy at school and in your home
    ▷ The full-color, 48-page manual guides your experiments and energy conservation activities

There are hardly any comments in the Woot Coummunity forums this Woot-off.... it's like a Ghost Town compared to last year.

I think they have too many catagories now too.... the Woot Watcher application on my phone is alerting me so often, it's become more annoying then helpful.

Plus, I think it's been about six months since I last saw a BoC too.

I love Amazon but in this case I think they've permanently ruined the Woot website.

KuoH said:   Yes, but that memory is fading fast. The trend of coolish deals over the past couple of years compounded with the mess of the site redesign have done a good job of keeping me away.

KuoH

Did anyone else who ordered the Stronghold wine (or any other wine) get a mailer from AIg about insuring your wine collection? This is the only wine I've bought online and I'm thinking the Woot sold my information, which doesn't make me very happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014