• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

Secret Box allows you to easily organize all the passwords you need to deal with on a regular basis. All data collected in categories. Secret Box supports 11 categories of data: web accounts, instant messengers, emails, WiFi, remote desktop connection, VPN, credit card, secret notes, FTP servers, database, software information such as serial numbers and etc.

Member Summary

Secret Box (9.41kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Just get LastPass. It's been thoroughly vetted by security researchers, does all of those things and then some. It's free (or cheap if you use the mobile app).

meister said:   Just get LastPass. It's been thoroughly vetted by security researchers, does all of those things and then some. It's free (or cheap if you use the mobile app).

Or KeePass (free for all platforms)

Reviews at this link GOTD:

GOTD User Reviews

A program from a vendor that stores all your passwords for free. Well, what's the worst thing that could happen?
Sorry, I am an old fashioned guy who uses the computer for many things. However, something nags at me at the thought of putting all my passwords onto my computer especially in someone else's program--they seem like they would be to much of a temptation for someone to access. Am I like James Thurber's aunt mentioned in "The Night the Bed Fell", who did not trust electricity, and would tighten the light bulbs daily, afraid the electricity would leak out?

LearninEveryDay said:   A program from a vendor that stores all your passwords for free. Well, what's the worst thing that could happen?
Sorry, I am an old fashioned guy who uses the computer for many things. However, something nags at me at the thought of putting all my passwords onto my computer especially in someone else's program--they seem like they would be to much of a temptation for someone to access. Am I like James Thurber's aunt mentioned in "The Night the Bed Fell", who did not trust electricity, and would tighten the light bulbs daily, afraid the electricity would leak out?

Yes, this is why I use KeePass, which stores your data in an encrypted local file, which you can copy to other places if you want. KeePass is free and open source.

Amen to that...

LearninEveryDay said:   A program from a vendor that stores all your passwords for free. Well, what's the worst thing that could happen?

I read "free secret box download" and thought it must be a micro$oft update.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014