• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

Customer Reviews: 4.9 of 5 (90 reviews)

This optical mouse features a wireless design and unifying nano receiver that provides a reliable connection with almost no delays or dropouts. The smooth scroll wheel with tilt navigation lets you easily scroll through documents and Web pages.
Product Features
Advanced optical tracking
For pinpoint accuracy on almost any surface.

Up to 18 months of battery life
With smart sleep mode to save power. Battery indicator light shows you the battery status at a glance.

Smooth scroll wheel
With tilt function for easily navigating the Internet.

2-button design
For easy navigation through files or programs.

Contoured shape and textured rubber grips
Ensure comfortable left- or right-handed use.

Nano receiver
Provides a reliable wireless connection. Unifying design lets you add compatible wireless devices to the same receiver.

Member Summary

Logitech M325
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY! In for one!

Great deal for a mouse with a unifying receiver.

ineed3ofme said:   TY! In for one!

Looks like a good deal, I ordered one a few hours ago for my wife.

Just got a e-mail it has been shipped.

I have a M315 that I grabbed over the holidays for $7 (still unopened) , but I'd rather have the unified reciever . In for one , and thx op!

nice find! thanks!

Butcherboy said:   
Smooth scroll wheel
With tilt function for easily navigating the Internet.

This is why I hate this mouse. The scroll wheel is too loose.

Butcherboy said:   ineed3ofme said:   TY! In for one!

Looks like a good deal, I ordered one a few hours ago for my wife.

Just got a e-mail it has been shipped.
You did a real good green here. I researched & it has a lot of good reviews. Mine has shipped as well.

Don't know what a unifying receiver is, but I'm pretty sure I need it. In for one!

ElephantNest said:   Don't know what a unifying receiver is, but I'm pretty sure I need it. In for one!

The Logitech Unifying Receiver is a wireless receiver that can connect up to six compatible wireless mice and keyboards to your computer. The input device that comes with the receiver is already paired with it and should work out of the box through plug and play.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014