• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Up to $2200 off Mitsubishi Diamond Series HDTVS @ Paul's TV - Up to $2200 off

Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Paul's TV
See Paul's TV coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Up to $2200 off Mitsubishi Diamond Series HDTVS
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Subject line with "Up to" in it is a sure fire way for me to hit the 'Not Interested' button.

/2 cents

DLP - awful tv awful deal

labboypro said:   Subject line with "Up to" in it is a sure fire way for me to hit the 'Not Interested' button.

/2 cents

Ditto,

Using 'up to' sounds more like a car salesmonkey than a deal posting.

RobInBoston said:   DLP - awful tv awful deal
Might be a bad deal, but Mitsubishi makes a great DLP

They used to make a great DLP . But they stopped making them now . Hence the reason for big discounts .

^do you guys know what is the smallest dlp mitsubishi has recently made?

jlh2600 said:   ^do you guys know what is the smallest dlp mitsubishi has recently made?
That's an interesting question, as I always am looking at the Largest.I've put money aside to buy an 85" or larger when one goes on sale and before they're gone.
I'd never be able to afford a flat panel at that size

RobInBoston said:   DLP - awful tv awful deal

Spectacular TV priced miles below the competing manufacturers. LCD, Plasma and LED are NOT better picture. They are thinner. So what? When did wall mounting create a superior picture? It's unfortunate for those who have small rooms and HAVE TO mount the set on the wall. When you factor in overpaying for the "thin" set and paying for the wall mounting you are really getting scalped and NOT getting a better picture.

rday1959 said:   They used to make a great DLP . But they stopped making them now . Hence the reason for big discounts .

If you think they stopped making them then where are the brand new 92 inch DLP's coming from?

peepsiemom said:   rday1959 said:   They used to make a great DLP . But they stopped making them now . Hence the reason for big discounts .

If you think they stopped making them then where are the brand new 92 inch DLP's coming from?

Here you go:
http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2012/12/mitsubishi-p...

OK, I believe CR. I have a 73 inch (C9) which is over 3 years old. Haven't even changed the bulb yet. The article makes it sound as if other technologies have caught up to DLP as far as size/dollar. Simply untrue. Can you get under $2000 for around 70 inches? I don't think so. As to the 82 and 90 inch DLP's they still have NO price competition.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.