• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Details here

PROMO CODE 120 | VALID THROUGH FEBRUARY 10, 2013
To redeem, print this page or display on your mobile phone. Coupon required. Dine-in or To Go. Minimum $20 purchase required for To Go orders only. One coupon valid per party, per table. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Coupon has no cash value, may be used one time only and applied to one check only. Taxes & gratuity not included. Excludes Hawaii, Puerto Rico, airport locations and international locations.

Member Summary

macaroni grill (5.16kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Damn, you beat me to it! Stupid employer wanting me to do work and stuff....*mumble*

Good deal, already printed mine out. Hope everyone got in on the $240 GC's for $150 deal! This just sweetens the deal!

EDIT: Does anyone have the bonus cards still? I have a strange feeling those cards have the same code as this coupon. And since their the same amount it makes sense.

Nice. Thank you.

kdn102 said:   Damn, you beat me to it! Stupid employer wanting me to do work and stuff....*mumble*

Good deal, already printed mine out. Hope everyone got in on the $240 GC's for $150 deal! This just sweetens the deal!

EDIT: Does anyone have the bonus cards still? I have a strange feeling those cards have the same code as this coupon. And since their the same amount it makes sense.

Bonus cards I have are code 50

wtjc said:   kdn102 said:   Damn, you beat me to it! Stupid employer wanting me to do work and stuff....*mumble*

Bonus cards I have are code 50

They accept these so you can use them just fine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014